Contributions: 8414 translations, 27082 thanks received, 2119 translation requests fulfilled for 360 members, 5 transcription requests fulfilled, added 371 idioms, explained 146 idioms, left 3375 comments, added 607 annotations Assessments by @Sarah Rose are not welcome. Komm, gib mir deine Hand Komm, gib mir deine Hand Komm, gib mir deine Hand Oh, du bist so schön Schön wie ein Diamant Ich will mit dir gehen Komm, gib mir deine Hand Komm, gib mir deine Hand Komm, gib mir deine Hand In deinen Armen bin ich glücklich und froh Das war noch nie bei einer Anderen Einmal so Einmal so Einmal so Oh, komm doch, komm zu mir The German version of the Beatles "I Want To Hold Your Hand." The had a running gig at a club in Hamburg. Oh, you is as beautiful, beautiful as a diamond, I wants with you to go, comes gives me your hand. It was the only Beatles single not to chart in that country. Don’t have an account? Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. In your arms I am lucky and glad; That was not ever with another once like that. Parlophone released "Komm, gib mir deine Hand" b/w "Sie liebt dich" by "Die Beatles" (A8117) as a single in Australia during the band's tour of that country, on 21 June 1964. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. Lyrics to 'Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand' by The Beatles. The German itself is quite nice. Come give me your hand. This is why we don't use those progams for REAL translation. "Komm, gib mir deine Hand" as written by Paul James Mccartney John Winston Lennon. It had never been like this with any other girl, Not like this, not like this, not like this, Translations of "Komm, gib mir deine ...", Collections with "Komm, gib mir deine ...". Translation of 'Komm, gib mir deine Hand' by The Beatles from German to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 It’s super easy, we promise! Germany is the best country in the world so I just had to upload this! Mädel gib mir deine Hand (English and German lyrics) - YouTube Oh, komm, doch Komm zu mir Du nimmst mir den Verstand Oh, komm, doch Komm zu mir А что с Варанчиком, кстати? The Beatles | Past Masters, Volume One (1988), Amr Diab - Elgaw Gamil (الجو جميل) (Ilgaw Gameel). It's not Goethe but it's OK.