We have an official The Sound Of Silence tab made by UG professional guitarists. Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound Of Silence fingerstyle tabs (Igor Presnyakov), download tablature gp5, PDF It's a young lyric, but not bad for a 21-year-old. F C People talking without speaking, F C People hearing without listening, F C People writing songs that voices never share C/B Am And no one dare C G Am Disturb the sound of silence. Really the key to 'The Sound of Silence' is the simplicity of the melody and the words, which are youthful alienation. La clé de "The Sound of Silence" est vraiment la simplicité de la mélodie et des mots, qui sont une divagation juvénile. [Verse 4] G Fools said I, you do not know Am Silence like a cancer grows. The song was also covered by several artist and been used for different projects as theme song. The song is well-known because of its meaningful lyrics that discusses several issues during that time. Ce sont des paroles immatures, mais pas mauvaises pour un jeune de 21 ans. F C Hear my words that I might teach you, F C Take my arms that I might reach you. “The Sound Of Silence” is song popularized by Simon and Garfunkel during the 1960’s. Check out the tab »