Es wird langsam Zeit, mich zu der Scheiße hier zu äußern Die Lügen, die du über mich verbreitest in ganz Deutschland Früher war es 'Fick die Polizei' oder Louis V Heute sind es LKA-Beamte und Security Wie es heute ist, war nicht unser Wille, ehrlich Because it’s a direction, today it going to be your funeral, Give up your childish diss, that was all lies, And form now on I’m fucking your exsistence, you bastard, You sticking out of RTL’s ass, you must be in need of promo press, Bloathed botox face with alcoholic outbursts, All Glöckler are the same, Harald or Kennerth, After this track you’ll be running to your lawyer crying, bitch, You come after your stepfather – Sextourist, Mommy loves you, but when the dough is gone, She disses you like Lay for a fashion show, yeah, Kay, you’re only the lady boy of Bodensee, Today you can see your career at the bottom, You’re welcome I will continue with your quote nigger, Because of me you see your gay-marriage fall apart, And calls you son of a bitch, Gaymory, Shamory, I have so many questions for you two victims, You embarrassed yourselves with the statement, You patented gay, acting like “Fuck fake friends”, Yeah, there is no shaking hands with me, go and suck at Hallaschka’s, This track will make you freeze like Alaska. The author of translation requested proofreading. Yeah, man. Direkt von Youtube, falls es da wieder gelöscht wird. The lies, you're spreading about me all over Germany, Before it was "Fuck the police" or Louis V, How it is today, was not our will, honestly. Leben und Tod des Kenneth Glöckler (Instrumental) - Bushido He is the same bastard as you. what slave does earn over hundred million a year? When will you stop fucking those little girls? Dou you understand what I mean? Köln? Chablife? Bushido Sex ohne Grund. Leben und Tod des Kenneth Glöckler ist ein Disstrack des deutschen Rappers Bushido gegen dessen ehemaligen Weggefährten, den Rapper Prince Kay One.Er wurde am 22. Er wurde am 22. Leben Und Tod Des Kenneth Glöckler lyrics. Berlin? but after the first Clip with Eko you felt too famous. It is about time, that I say something about this shit what is going on. 'Leben und Tod des Kenneth Glöckler von Bushido' kaufen - MP3 Download von 7digital Online Deutschland – Finden Sie über 30 Millionen Tracks in höchster Qualität in unserem Shop And I didn’t even mention it all, dude. I'll start with the separation of your umbilical cord, For you the Bonzen neighborhood was somewhat like Bronx, One could even speak about "Malibu's most wanted". You thought it was time, it's time for me to leave the bunker, then your mother wrote a fax asking if we could ask Staiger to fill in, After several days you realized that you needed an apartment, From now on Kay is living with Akay from "Overground", And he switches friends for fame for the first time, this shady behavior will be seen more often in the future, Now there should be someone else, most important it’s a Star, then you met Eko Fresh, he believes, you have talent, He who paid for your rent as much as he could, he who let you live with him, it wasn't about a one million deal, it was just that you get some fame and that you see some money, Remember Kay, the people of Koln also fed you, For several smokes you made a clown of yourself in a Cafe, they arranged some extra jobs for you, so you could earn something on the side. You run away, You once again screw over your beneficiaries, Kay, you wanted to come to me to the Capital, so you crawled up Saad's ass at first, for that you are famous for, Secretly hoping he will take you with him here to Berlin, But no, Kay, nothing happened, so you came up with the idea, this way you were seeking a connection higher up, at that point I didn't know any of your gigs, I invited you along – Switzerland-New Year’s Eve – Solo-Show, You were only a clown to me just like Cosimo was, Like a bum you shared a ride with me home, Blind, you didn’t even notify your parents, Weird, your way of thinking, but I felt sorry for you. Emory I don’t take serious. Did you know? Ali Bumaye 110. Aufgrund der Länge des Songs, und dass er sich gegen eine Person richtet, wurde „Mephisto“ von Bushido auch als „Leben und Tod des Kenneth Glöcklers 2“ angekündigt. Yeah, Kay. Capital Bra, Samra & Lea Prinzessa ... About Genius Contributor Guidelines Press Advertise Event Space. Royal Bunker? See what's new with book lending at the Internet Archive, Uploaded by Overbearing Kenny wanting to act so tough, slaughtered his piggy bank and founded "Chablife", But let's get hypothetical if Jaysus would have never taken you in in first place, "How do you write a whole song? But you know what? German music album by Bushido 1. You thought you were some really wicked street gangster, And now suddenly you’re a middle class coutry singer, 31 st, listen, one line does not make you cool, Your techni junkie fans look like shit same as you, You sucked at the fucking house – at Lorielle, He really sucked at the shit house – at Lorielle, That is not funny, you think this track here is pushing you, That everyone, who hangs around with this bastard is my enemy, There in no small talk, no nice conversation, On which side you stand you have to decide for yourselves, At the end all that I have left is to hate you, I don’t do this for me, with me it’s that you’re a dumbass, I do it for the people you meant something to, For everyone who has supported you back then, So you can say slut today, you’re really something, For Arafat, without who you would have been eaten alive, For Shindy, he wrote the best lyrics for you, For Eko, a friend during your toughest times, For Staiger, who was the first to sing you, For Jaysus and Crime Payz, your boys in the south, People, that simply were not good enough for you. Leben und Tod des Kenneth Glöckler - Bushido, 2. "The guy was your teacher, for thanks you lie and cheat on him later, Everyone knew, Number 1 in German rap was Staiger, You singed the Bunker-Deal, but instead to be grateful, the only important thing to you was if you earned enough, You had a couple of real friends, but rather. Inside your hearts you’re the same son of a bitch. Vimeo is an amazing video service for original creative work, but it’s also a company with real human employees. But, no problem, I'll help you remember, Kay, I will repeat once again, just wait a second. You think, the current contract it will work itself out? Semitone, half-Mkon => ... (أنيس محمد يوسف الفرشيشي (Anis Mohamed Youssef Ferchichi)). Browse for Leben Und Tod Des Kenneth Glöckler song lyrics by entered search phrase. Bushido Leben Und Tod Des Kenneth Glöckler Audio Preview remove-circle Share or Embed This Item. And the names while you were climbing up, you old snitch? One is not cool doing that, dude. Choose one of the browsed Leben Und Tod Des Kenneth Glöckler lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video.