LEGO Harry Potter 4 Privet Drive 75968; Fun Children’s Building Toy for Kids Who Lo... LEGO Harry Potter Forbidden Forest: Umbridge’s Encounter 75967 Magical Forbidden Fo... Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 - Widescreen, Neca "Sirius Black" Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Action Figure, Harry Potter - Baguette de Cédric Diggory, Batman Arkham Knight: Professor Pyg Action Figure, Funko Pop Games Borderlands Claptrap 2015 Exclusive Vinyl Figure. WB GAMES LOGO, WBIE LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. © 2019 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Follow Harry, Hermione and Ron back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as they embark on an adventure spanning seven books and two whole games. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 transports players through the final three books and final four films—Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix™, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince™ and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™—to experience Harry’s last years at Hogwarts™ and his battle against Lord Voldemort™ in the ultimate fight between good and evil. Big fan of Harry Potter and its a fun little series that brushes through the story! Truly a fun game for all ages! LEGO Harry Potter Collection - PlayStation 4. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Game box was a little cracked upon delivery, disk was fine. From their first meetings in the Hogwarts dining hall to conquering their greatest foes, you’ll have to help the characters overcome obstacles and solve puzzles at every step. Character Pack DLC included on disc featuring 10 characters—Godric Gryffindor, Harry (Yule Ball), Helga Hufflepuff, Lockhart (Straightjacket), Luna (Lion Head), Peeves, Hermione (Pink Dress), Ron Weasley (Ghoul), Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin. I played with my niece on her Switch and loved it! great for kids but also fun for adults that are a fan of the series looking for some laughs and fun puzzle solving moments. When I saw it was available for PS4, I ordered it for myself! Discover and unlock all of your favorite characters from the across the wizarding world of Harry Potter, while taking an interactive journey through a myriad of iconic locations from the beloved books and films, all with signature LEGO humor and charm. Walk up the stairs and press Z to pick up the glowing lego piece. This game is so much fun! Llegó rapido antes de la fecha sin embargo el disco venia suelto dentro de la caja y al comenzar a jugarlo me sacaba del juego con la leyenda " el disco está dañado" lo regresare. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. This game is completely based on the Harry Potter movies. LEGO® Sets Bring Your Favorite Video Game to Life, Charger for PS4 controller, best gift for a gamer, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. All rights reserved. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. LEGO Harry Potter Collection brings LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 to the PlayStation4 computer entertainment system for the first time with both top-selling videogames remastered on one disc. Cast spells, make potions, and duel your opponent with the LEGO Harry Potter Collection for PlayStation 4. Switch to Hagrid … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. When Harry jumps onto the platform, switch to him. The LEGO Harry Potter Collection brings LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 to the PlayStation4 computer entertainment system for the first time with both top-selling videogames remastered on one disc. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Please try your search again later. Nov 19, 2017 8 I just finished getting the platinum trophy for these games, and I have to … Star Wars: Battlefront - Standard Edition - PlayStation 4. Marvel's Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition - PlayStation 4, Pvz Battle for Neighborville Playstation 4. There was a problem completing your request. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, based on the first four books and films—Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone™, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets™, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban™ and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™—fans can experience Harry's first four years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in full LEGO form. Follow Harry, Hermione and Ron back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as they embark on an adventure spanning seven books and two whole games. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Please try again. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. The LEGO Harry Potter Collection brings LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 to the PlayStation4 computer entertainment system for the first time with both top-selling videogames remastered on one disc! Follow Harry, Hermione and Ron back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as they embark on an adventure spanning seven books and two whole games. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. You can edit your question or post anyway. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 on PlayStation 4 for the first time, both top-selling videogames remastered on one disc. Harry should stand on the odd floor, then use WL to rais it up. As a mom of a 5 year, we both love playing this game! A perfect gift for fans eagerly anticipating the upcoming film, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. © 2016 The LEGO Group. This compilation unites the creative prowess of LEGO and the expansive world of Harry Potter, with an exciting journey full of spell-casting, potion-making, puzzle-solving, lessons, dueling and much more for players of all ages to enjoy. Such a great game that you can play over and over again. LEGO HARRY POTTER: COLLECTION software © 2016 TT Games Ltd. True value for money. Full of spell-casting, potion-making, puzzle-solving, lessons, dueling and much more for players of all ages to enjoy with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out cooperative play. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Drop down and place it where the arrow is pointing on the door. With enhanced graphics, more detailed environments and additional lighting and visual effects, there’s never been a better way to enjoy LEGO’s uniquely creative take on J. K. Rowling’s beloved fantasy epic. Typical LEGO adventure game, kid friendly, hours of entertainment for my 9 year old and I to play together. The LEGO® Harry Potter™ Collection brings LEGO® Harry Potter™: Years 1-4 and LEGO® Harry Potter™: Years 5-7 to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system for the first time with both top-selling videogames remastered on one disc! The LEGO Harry Potter Collection combines newly remastered versions of the classic PS3 titles LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 into a single package along with the Character Pack and Spell Pack DLCs. Great value for the price In the 2 pack. Es un buen juego para los fans de Harry Potter. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.  Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. If you like Harry Potter and Lego, this is a must have game. Sure to delight fans of J.K. Rowling's ever-expanding Wizarding World, the LEGO Harry Potter Collection serves as a perfect gift for those eagerly anticipating the upcoming film, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, a prequel to the Harry Potter film series. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Remasterizado para PS4, se nota la mejoria en las gráficas y el gameplay más fluido, estos juegos de lego se incluyen en un disco, con un menu para elegir cual quieres jugar, vale la pena sobre todo si no los has jugado, si ya lo hiciste muy probablemente no veas gran cosa nueva. I am too old for these kind of games, but I love it. Years 1-4 and 5-7 have been put into one CD and named as Harry Potter collection. Discover and unlock all of your favorite characters from the across the wizarding world of Harry Potter, while taking an interactive journey through iconic locations from the beloved books and films. Discover once again all your favorite moments from the Harry Potter series, retold with the inimitable charm and cheeky sense of humor of the LEGO universe. Full of spell-casting, potion-making, puzzle-solving, lessons, dueling and much more for players of all ages to enjoy with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out cooperative play.