Let me down If you wanna go, then I'll be so lonely And I can't stop myself from falling down In this song, Alec is talking about a moment of his life with his ex-girlfriend. Could you find a way to let me down slowly? Yes, he did. If you're leaving, baby let me down slowly. [Verse 2] Down, let me down, down He sang his song acoustically to a couple of people on the beach: Singer-Songwriter Alec Benjamin Covers Eminem’s “Stan” For Spotify, Alec Benjamin Breaks Down "Let Me Down Slowly" On Genius' Series 'Verified', Don't cut me down, throw me out, leave me here to waste. Let me down slowly Lyrics: This night is cold in the kingdom / I can feel you fade away / From the kitchen to the bathroom sink and / Your steps keep me awake / Don't cut me down, throw me … As I'm walking down the corridor Alec Benjamin. If you're leaving, baby let me down slowly Don't cut me down, throw me out, leave me here to waste Let me down, let me down Does it mean anything special hidden Don't understand the meaning of the song? This night is cold in the kingdom A little sympathy, I hope you can show me If you wanna go, then I'll be so lonely If you're leaving, baby, let me down slowly Let me down, down Let me down, down Let me down, let me down Down, let me down, down Let me down If you wanna go, then I'll be so lonely If you're leaving, baby, let me down slowly Cold skin, drag my feet on the tile If you wanna go, then I'll be so lonely Let me down, let me down [Chorus] And I can't stop myself from falling down Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether appealing. I believe “Let Me Down Slowly” is a song about someone important in his life leaving him, and him... Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Let me down, down I believe “Let Me Down Slowly” is a song about someone important in his life leaving him, and him trying to face the fact that they left him. Let me down [Chorus] And I know we haven't talked in a while Down, let me down, down Could you find a way to let me down slowly? I once was a man with dignity and grace If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. And I can't stop myself from falling down Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Alec Benjamin (born May 28, 1994) is an American singer-songwriter from Phoenix, Arizona. And I can't stop myself from falling down Know what this song is about? Or maybe him getting over a breakup or a bad relationship. Let me down, down And I can't stop myself from falling down. Let me down, down Share your meaning with community, make it interesting and valuable. A little sympathy, I hope you can show me Down, let me down, down Lyrics to "Let Me Down Slowly" on Lyrics.com. A little sympathy, I hope you can show me [Bridge] Your steps keep me awake Could you find a way to let me down slowly? Songwriters: Alec Shane Benjamin, Alessia Caracciolo, Michael Pollack, Nolan Lambroza, Let Me Down Slowly lyrics © Warner Chappell Music, Inc., Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. /lyrics/a/alec_benjamin/let_me_down_slowly.html. Original lyrics of Let Me Down Slowly song by Alec Benjamin. If you wanna go, then I'll be so lonely Let me down, down [Chorus] If you wanna go, then I'll be so lonely If you're leaving, baby let me down slowly A little sympathy, I hope you can show me Could you find a way to let me down slowly? Alec Benjamin – Let Me Down Slowly Lyrics [Verse 1] This night is cold in the kingdom I can feel you fade away From the kitchen to the bathroom sink and Your steps keep me awake [Pre-Chorus] Don't cut me down, throw me out, leave me here to waste I once was a man with dignity and grace Now I'm slipping through the cracks of your cold embrace explanations' markup. Find more of Alec Benjamin lyrics. Create I once was a man with dignity and grace If you're leaving, baby let me down slowly [Pre-Chorus] Hey, click the icon to check the status of your If you wanna go, then I'll be so lonely Explore 1 meaning and explanations or write yours. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Could you find a way to let me down slowly? We will never know, but the most important thing is IT’S A HELL OF A GOOD SONG! If you're leaving, baby let me down slowly an account, From the kitchen to the bathroom sink and, Don't cut me down, throw me out, leave me here to waste, Now I'm slipping through the cracks of your cold embrace. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. So please, please between the lines to you? And I can't stop myself from falling down, Let Me Down Slowly (Spotify Singles) by Alec Benjamin, Let Me Down Slowly (Remix) by Alec Benjamin (Ft. Alessia Cara). A little sympathy I hope you can show me If you want to go then I'll be so lonely If you leave me baby let me down slowly Let me down Don't let me down, don't let me down Let me down Don't let me down, don't let me down If you want to go then I'll be so lonely If you leave me baby let me down slowly Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. So I'm looking for an open door This song was later officially remixed by Alec and featured GRAMMY award-winning artist, Alessia Cara. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. If you're leaving, baby let me down slowly Let Me Down Slowly Lyrics: This night is cold in the kingdom / I can feel you fade away / From the kitchen to the bathroom sink and / Your steps keep me awake / Don't cut me down, throw me … Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Let me down, down I wanted to talk about one moment where I felt especially vulnerable, which is something I don’t think a lot of people talk about. If you wanna go, then I'll be so lonely Make sure you've read our simple. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Could you find a way to let me down slowly? Don't write just "I love this song." [Pre-Chorus] by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Don't cut me down, throw me out, leave me here to waste Let me down rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. If you wanna go, then I'll be so lonely Lyrics taken from In his Billboard breakdown of Narrated for You, Alec shared: This song is about my first relationship. [Verse 1] contributions. Could you find a way to let me down slowly? Now I'm slipping through the cracks of your cold embrace Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. So please, please From the kitchen to the bathroom sink and Let me down, let me down Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more If you're leaving, baby let me down slowly it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. I can feel you fade away Let me down, down