Oh, and also about being scared to leave a accustomed space. Although I'm not Billie, so I can't properly interpret this, I think Billie Eilish's song from 13 Reasons Why, "Lovely" is about being trapped, and trying to get out, but also a little bit about all the hurt caused by her being trapped. Coffe31. It was written by the lead artists and Eilish's brother Finneas O'Connell, who also produced the track. Lyrics Billie Eilish, Khalid - Lovely OST 13 Reasons Why: Season 2 Thought I found a way . Lyrics Billie Eilish, Khalid - Lovely OST 13 Reasons Why: Season 2 Thought I found a way. lovely Songtext von Billie Eilish & Khalid mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com "Lovely" is a song by American singers Billie Eilish and Khalid for the official soundtrack of the second season of the Netflix drama series 13 Reasons Why. Lyrics Billie Eilish, Khalid - Lovely OST 13 Reasons Why: Season 2 Thought I found a way. The song was released on April 19, 2018, through Darkroom and Interscope Records.