But the seat was really comfortable and, pretty wide, compared to other planes like the A318 or A319. The plane itself was brand new -- the "Neo" version of the A320. Please choose the correct version from the list: Standard Business (Rows 1-7), Standard Economy (Rows 8-30), Standard Economy (Rows 8-32). The proximity to the galley and lavatory may be bothersome. Seat 2 A is a standard Business Class seat. Four times pricey just for the privilege of early boarding and food with ceramic plates. Seat 16 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 11 F is a standard Slimline Economy Class seat located in an Exit Row with additional legroom. Seat 16 E is a standard Slimline Economy Class seat. Seat 26 E is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 19 B is a standard Slimline Economy Class seat. Seat 2 C is a standard Business Class seat. The seat is misaligned with the central aisle so everyone boarding hits the seat and your shoulder as they move past with luggage etc. There is no floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing. Seat 28 E is a standard Slimline Economy Class seat. The flight was less than half full and I was the only person in my section. The close proximity to the lavatories and galley may be bothersome. Sitzplan des Airbus A320-200 zum Download. Seat 28 F is a standard Slimline Economy Class seat. Seat 8 F is a standard Slimline Economy Class seat located at a moveable curtain-style bulkhead. Seat 30 A is in the last row of the plane and may have limited or no recline. on ... Dieser Link führt Sie auf eine externe Website, deren Sicherheit und Barrierefreiheit Lufthansa nicht beeinflussen kann., Folgen Sie diesem Link für den vollständigen Artikel. Although I had extra legroom the seats were very uncomfortable. Seat 22 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 30 B is in the last row of the plane and may have limited or no recline. Seat 9 C is a standard Slimline Economy Class seat. Seat 8 A is a standard Economy Class seat located at a moveable curtain-style bulkhead. Seat 22 C is a standard Slimline Economy Class seat. Seat 6 A is a standard Business Class seat. Seat 19 A is a standard Slimline Economy Class seat. There is no floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing. This seat is sold at premium dollars business class. Seat 29 F is a standard Slimline Economy Class seat. The only "advantage" is that they guarantee the middle seat is empty but otherwise the experience is pure economy class. 2014/11/27 for Seat 21F. NOT a true business class. SeatGuru was created to help travelers choose the best seats and in-flight amenities. Seat 16 C is a standard Slimline Economy Class seat. Seat 16 A is a standard Slimline Economy Class seat. Seat 6 D is a standard Business Class seat. Seat 16 F is a standard Slimline Economy Class seat. When I was flying last year on the Lufthansa flight 096, there was no TV in any of the seats, but still, I liked the extra legroom in Business Class but there was still a blocked seat in the middle of each seat in Business Class. Also there is no IFE or maybe some shared TV's for us. Seat 20 B is a standard Slimline Economy Class seat. I can't complain about the food as I was full from TK lounge. Seat 19 C is a standard Slimline Economy Class seat. Seat 22 B is a standard Economy Class seat. The close proximity to the lavatories and galley may be bothersome. Seat 15 A is a standard Slimline Economy Class seat.