Diese Seite wurde zuletzt am 26. Finally found what she is looking for (laughs)! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. [3], 2020 nahm Melissa Damilia an der Sendung Kampf der Realitystars – Schiffbruch am Traumstrand teil. Season: No of Days: 23 08/19(Walked) I guess I've never kissed a guy on the first date. My loyalty is something that I like about myself and I like to plan everything in advance. Social Media 25 I did not know if the chips smell so funny or him. Größere Bekanntschaft erlangte Melissa Damilia im Jahr 2019, als sie an der RTLZWEI-Show „ Love Island “ teilnahm und dort ebenfalls nach ihrem … Wie der DSDS-Juror in seiner Instagramstory verkündet, habe eine Beziehung derzeit … Instagram: How loyal are you to other women? Would you cheat on a friend for a man you want to have? I think that does not have to be that way. And then he also brought drinks, which he then took home with him. At the third re-coupling ceremony on Day 18, Melissa stayed with Danilo. Melissa entered the villa on Day 1 and chose to leave the island on Day 22. What is an absolute no-go for you? In der Dating-Show lernte sie Danilo kennen, doch der wollte sich einfach nicht festlegen. Name: Djadja "by Aya Nakamura, because that's just a good mood song. Bekannt ist sie vor allem durch ihre Teilnahme an der Liebes-Trashshow "Love Island… At Day 4's first re-coupling ceremony, Melissa was re-coupled with Dennis for re-coupling. [5][6] Die ausgebildete Make-up-Artistin und Drogistin lebt in Stuttgart. Melissa Damilia (* 7. What was your favorite moment with Love Island? Melissa Durna was an Islander on Season 3 of Love Island Germany. Which of the former Islanders would be your favorite? November 2020 um 00:25 Uhr bearbeitet. In den ersten in Großbritannien gesendeten Staffeln waren die Kandidaten noch Prominente, während in einer Neuauflage der seit 2015 bei ITV2 ausgestrahlten Show in der Öffentlichkeit nicht bekannte Personen die Kandidaten bildeten, die ebenso wie zuvor die Prominenten in einer wunderschönen … But I can not imagine having sex in the villa. Oktober 1995 in Herrenberg, Baden-Württemberg;[1] bürgerlich Melissa Dahm[2]) ist eine deutsche Reality-TV-Teilnehmerin. Aus Pietro Lombardi und Melissa von 'Love Island' wird doch nichts mehr. What is your best feature? https://www.rtl2.de/sendung/love-island-heisse-flirts-und-wahre-liebe/islander/melissa, https://love-island-itv.fandom.com/wiki/Melissa_Damilia?oldid=11169, I'm the perfect all-in-one package and you can have fun with me. If someone is close to me, I give everything for this man. Melissa Damilia I would say I am a 7.5. Did you follow the last seasons of "Love Island"? How do you rate your style on a scale of 1 to 10? My best feature is my loyalty. 1 Profile 2 Competition History 3 Date History 4 Coupling History 5 References Age: Melissa Damilia is a 23-years old Customer Service Employee from Herrenberg, who took part in the third season of Love Island DE. Just like the men have their Bro code, I have my Sister code and would never relax another man. If you could choose: 100k more insta-follower or the big love? Herrenberg Melissa entered the villa on Day 1, where initially she was coupled up with Danillo, before she was then re-coupled with Erik. Home-Town: Which headline would you like to read about yourself? Instagram is not that important to me. Melissa Damilia is a 23-years old Customer Service Employee from Herrenberg, who took part in the third season of Love Island DE. My impatience is my worst quality. I would imagine that others find me exhausting because I am a very dominant person and always put my head through it. If the lightning strikes, then I'm ready. Leben Bekannt wurde Damilia durch ihre Teilnahme an der dritten Staffel der Dating-Reality-Show Love Island im Jahr 2019. At the fifth re-coupling on Day 25, Melissa decided to walk from the villa after Danilo re-coupled with Dijana, therefore finishing in 8th Place. „Love Island“-Single Melissa (23) ist kein einfacher Typ Melissa ist 23 Jahre alt und wohnt in Herrenberg. 2020 nahm Melissa Damilia an der Sendung Kampf der Realitystars – Schiffbruch am Traumstrand teil. [4] Während dieser Zeit wurde bekannt, dass Damilia noch im selben Jahr die neue Bachelorette in der siebten Staffel der gleichnamigen RTL-Dating-Show sein wird. Customer Service Employee Are you ready for the big love? I think I'm single because I'm not a simple person. Melissa Damilia It was horrible. As far as in normal life too. During the fourth re-coupling on Day 21, Melissa was able to stay with Danilo once more. Competition Melissa Damilia ‐ Wiki: Alter, Größe und mehr Melissa Damilia ist ein deutscher Reality-TV-Star. With Mediterranean, tattooed and tall men, who also have something in their head, I become weak. How far do you go on the first date? Bekannt wurde Damilia durch ihre Teilnahme an der dritten Staffel der Dating-Reality-Show Love Island im Jahr 2019. How would you like Describe guys / men from your life? On Day 8, Melissa was made single, after Dennis had to leave the villa for health reasons and then she re-coupled with Danilo at Day 10's second re-coupling.