Valentina Songtext von Metrickz mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Watch the video for Valentina from Metrickz's Ultraviolett for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. In order to see the lyrics of METRICKZ - Valentina it is necessary to have java script enabled browser.We have another 1 lyrics of songs by METRICKZ, that you are able to see on the right or clicking on the artist's name.We plan in the future to enable the possibility to make translations of METRICKZ - Valentina lyrics on your own or other languages. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. Man sagt im Leben gibt es mehr als nur den Augenblick zu sehen. [F#m E D F# Bm A B] Chords for Metrickz - Valentina Lyrics HQ with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. The source lyrics layout has been updated. Lyrics for Valentina by Metrickz. ". Look, my life becomes as colorful as an aquarium, My butterfly, the one I dreamed about for many nights in the past, This girl from the south with a temper like fire, I want to get lost in your eyes one last time, Before you leave and we lose sight of each other, I never knew you existed, never knew you loved me, But I write one last song for you, Baby, and then no more, No more, no more, and then no more, no more, What a madness, but finally my heart was not meant for you, It's a pity because I was obsessed by you like a curse, On some day I wanted to leave but I didn't have the courage, I paniced that we would fight and derail like a train, And if you think I was blind, now I am awake and full of beans, I believe you were like poison but that has made me strong now, It was clear that this was going too far for me, then you went off, Because with time you became colder and weaker like star, And suddenly I realized: I didn't want to wander through this world, Because I could only see a dark future for us, as dark as the coat of a panther, But you knew every time: when you're hurt and got burned, I was there for you and held you tight before you fell like an anchor, Sometimes I miss you, miss the way you scratch and bite, The way you laugh and cry, I miss every fight, Every scar you have, miss your nail polish, The tears you cry because of me because we haven't seen each other for days, Sometimes I miss you, miss the way scratch and bite, And even if it sounds resentful, you were precious to me. Doch mit der Zeit geht das vorbei, ich weiß du leidest richtig. They say there's more to life than just a moment, And I never wanted you to leave my sight like tears leave my eyes, Every time I'm sorry for every fight, you were simply important to me, But over time it will pass, I know, you really suffer, Go jump in a lake and don't act as if you were innocent, I believed you but there was something wrong in the picture, Don't ask what kind of an idiot I am, I liked you once, You were my light, but every light also throws a shadow like a mountain. Watch the video for Valentina from Metrickz's Ultraviolett for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Valentina lyrics performed by Metrickz: Man sagt im Leben gibt es mehr als nur den Augenblick zu sehen und ich hab nie gewollt, dass du mir aus den Augen gehst wie Tränen. Metrickz Valentina Lyrics. So go ahead and make out with that Daniel and lie for some more years! Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. Man sagt im Leben gibt es mehr als nur den Augenblick zu sehen Und ich hab nie gewollt, dass du mir aus den Augen gehst wie Tränen Jedes Maß tut mir Leid, für jeden Streit du warst mir einfach wichtig. Mufasa Lyrics: Sie dachten, dieser Junge hat kein'n Hunger mehr / Doch bevor mein Output runterfährt, brauch' ich erst 'ne Kugel durch die Brust … Valentina lyrics performed by Metrickz: Man sagt im Leben gibt es mehr als nur den Augenblick zu sehen und ich hab nie gewollt, dass du mir aus den Augen gehst wie Tränen. Translation of 'Valentina (Nie mehr)' by Metrickz from German to English Man sagt im Leben gibt es mehr als nur den Augenblick zu sehen Und ich hab nie gewollt, dass du mir aus den Augen gehst wie Tränen Jedes Maß tut mir Leid, für jeden Streit du warst mir einfach wichtig. Doch mit der Zeit geht das vorbei, ich weiß du leidest richtig. Valentina Lyrics: Man sagt, im Leben gibt es mehr, als nur den Augenblick zu seh'n / Und ich hab' nie gewollt, dass du mir aus den Augen gehst wie Trän'n / Jedes Mal, es tut mir Leid, für jeden Welcher Song ist nicht von Robbie Williams? Writer(s): metrickz, x-plosive Metrickz Valentina Lyrics. Video-Premiere: Metrickz präsentiert seinen neuen Clip "Dächer der Welt", Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Ina Müller - Ich halt die Luft an Songtext, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, Jason Derulo & Nuka - Love Not War (The Tampa Beat) Songtext. Metrickz lyrics - 111 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Smilie :-))", "Mufasa", "Ausrasten!!! Jedes Maß tut mir Leid, für jeden Streit du warst mir einfach wichtig. Metrickz Lyrics "Peanuts" Ich hau' meine Kohle auf den Kopf, Junge - Shisha 700k auf meiner Bank sind nur Peanuts Früher Valentina, heute Adriana Lima Dank Ultraviolett sind meine ganzen Scheine Lila Ich hau' meine Kohle auf den Kopf, Junge - Shisha 700k auf meiner Bank sind nur Peanuts Please ... Siavash Ghomayshi - تصور کن (Tasavvor Kon), The Watson Brothers - সরে দাড়ায়ে, শেষ বারের মত (Shore Daraye, Shesh Barer Moto). Metrickz lyrics with translations: Valentina (Nie mehr), Durch die Stadt, Nicht wie du, WEIHRAUCH, RAW Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 Jedes Maß tut mir Leid, für jeden Streit du warst mir einfach wichtig. Lyrics for Valentina by Metrickz.