(function() { Mr. Jack is you, I, Rodney King, Andrew Meyer, Abner Louima, etc. Our first bio said something like 'four guys based out of LA who are Armenian and political,' and, well, it wasn't really right at all. It was leaked onto the internet, labelled "Why? The killer referred to as the "lil boy" in the song kills her for this reason. Caught in a speed trap, he was rip shit and of course, he was buzzin' and a bit tweaked out. OK, first off, in the album it says thanks to mr jack for all the mass relaxations. So, he took a shot at the cop. either that or this song actually is about a dealer and now they have in an act of homage to their current dealer have named him mr jack and he rolls with it. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ Cars + Jack the Ripper? Hey Mr. Jack, Is that the cause of your surprise"- Mr. Jack, System of a Down. Hey Mr. Jack, Is that the cause of your surprise"- Mr. Jack, System of a Down. Comedy, Romance, Sci-Fi. themosquitogodon June 11, 2002 Link. The song ends with Serj and Darren screaming "FUCK YOU PIG! Toggle navigation. "I-E-A-I-A-I-O" is a song by the band System of a Down from the Steal This Album! So the song is explaining what "mr. Jack" is seeing as the police (little men/pigs) are pointing their "big guns" at his head. They played it at their first gigs when they started performing in 1995, and included it on their first album in 1998. Interested in the deeper meanings of System of a Down songs? The arresting officer held him accountable for things that he was not guilty off. I was just on Instagram on Shavo's page and he's friends with a guy mrjack36 and Serj follows him too. The longtime Eagle talks about soaring back to his solo career, and what he learned about songwriting in the group. by Not Another Existential Crisis June 02, 2018. You will understand what I mean when your paths with Mr. Jack come along. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think this song is about a drug dealer who is caught by the police..And was running from them and he had a stand off on the side of a freeway. "Is that the mouthwash in your eyes" = red eyed. adunit_id: 100001411, ... , Is that the cause of your surprise"- Mr. Jack, System of a Down. Start within 30 days, finish within 48 hours. Get your facts straight. It was recorded in May 1994 at The Globe, Stockholm. Mr. Jack, is about a Science Teacher in California. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs. Well system makes music so you can interpret it in your own way it can be what you want it to be and it wownt be wrong. General Information Edit. This is probably the "cause of your surprise" mentioned in the first verse. Really? That tune is whacked. He wound up in the joint for a bit and started remembering his shitty childhood in the catholic church and wrote Forest. Mr. Jack unknown. At least points and plugs. First, it is not Jack the Ripper. the cop got pissed and called for back-up. }; About 30% of their songs are political. So ready for this mindfuck? Slang for a police officer that abuses his power, or any police officer in most cases. I could name so many more of our songs that aren't about politics than ones that are. Its probably wrong, but that's what I think that song is about. The only cover of "American Pie" to chart is by Madonna, whose 2000 version was a minor hit in America but went to #1 in the UK. System of a Down song meanings and interpretations with user discussion. Sheesh... Shoulda got a tune up I guess. Do you know who recorded the original versions of these ten hit songs? The Christian rapper talks about where his trip to Haiti and his history of addiction fit into his songs. Mr. Jack is the seventh track on System of a Down's third album. Get out of the car! Jack would have traveled by horse drawn coach not by car, and he always struck at night, he would've been long gone by 7:00 AM in fact he probably wouldn't have been outside after 3:00 to prevent becoming a suspect, he was very smart. To:all, the jack is on the freeway in the trunk of the car, t have you ever had a flat tire or on the freeway in the car?, cant find the jack, because you or some tell was stranded on the highway in the car!!. Sebastian from Brasil, Rs Santa Cruz Do Sul, Trans Soul Rebels: Songs About Transgenderism. Mr. Jack is the seventh track on System of a Down's third album. System of a down is hardly a political band. A live stripped down version of "Flying Without Wings" was the first ever #1 on the Official UK Download Chart. There is a possibility that Mr. Jack could be a drug dealer and SOAD was out of some of the finer things in life. Mr. Jack is their pot dealer. I mean, we are all Armenian, but we didn't plan that.” - Daron Malakian. I guess you really did your research...When exactly was he known as the Freeway Mass Murderer? He gets pulled over for a minor offence, then the situation leads to violence. which is Mr, Jack persoanlly, i prefer P.I.G. Gratis nonton film tanpa kuota, Cinemaindo, Muviku, Rebahin, INDOXX1. so I think at the very end, because the song stops so ubruptly, they shoot mr. Jack. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. They are against those in power taking advantage of anything and anyone who are not them. artist: "System of a Down", His car used to break down a lot, and that's the reason of "Getting pulled over". This is one of System Of A Down's first songs. themosquitogodon June 11, 2002 Link. Mr. Jack has been pulled over and System is mad at authority because they're out of ganja.