Their story attracted attention, giving the home some notoriety as well as its exotic name: A Life Magazine story (January 26, 1948) [1] used the headline "Life Visits a Mystery Castle: A Young Girl Rules Over the Strange Secrets of a Fairy Tale Dream House in the Arizona Desert." Kids then get to solve mysteries, find items and hunt ghosts in a haunted digital world. Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. Just some practical poi... Read all 384 reviews. You can only compare up to 4 products at once. The LEGO Hidden Side Mystery Castle (70437) augmented reality playset measures over 13" (34cm) high, 12" (31cm) wide and 10" (27cm) deep. Ornament on a wall outside of the castle which resembles a cat. This LEGO Hidden Side Mystery Castle (70437) playset combines a buildable LEGO model with an app, so interaction with the model triggers events in a digital world. Fans of virtual reality and video games love the amazing LEGO® Hidden Side universe, where physical and digital worlds meet to provide an incredible, single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) play experience. 8055444 VAT registration number - GB 650 1862 52. Contains 1,035 pieces. [2], The Mystery Castle has been designated as a Phoenix Point of Pride.[3]. As the housing boom progressed in Phoenix, new development encroached close to the castle and its grounds, making it far less isolated. Terms & Conditions   I   Privacy Policy   I   Cookie Policy   I   Cookie Settings   I   Gender Pay Gap Report   Registered Office: © Costco Online UK Limited, UK Home Office, Hartspring Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 8JS. Your estimated delivery time will be 3 business days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the time of order. Location. Customer Care Get Help Or Contact Us Find a Warehouse Get Email Offers About Us Two Ways to Shop Company Information Costco Tax Strategy Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions Kirkland Signature Vendors & Suppliers Supply Chain Transparency Vendor Enquiries Ethics Hotline Membership Join Now Member Privileges & Conditions Membership and Subscriptions Log in or Register My Account My Order Status & History My Wishlist Volume Sales Customer Care Help and Support Payment & Refunds Your Rights to Cancellations, Returns & Refunds Delivery & Tracking Product Notices Preventing Fraud Concierge Technical Support Warehouses vs Online Price About Us Two Ways to Shop Company Information Costco Tax Strategy Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions Kirkland Signature Membership Join Now Member Privileges & Conditions Membership and Subscriptions Log in or Register My Account My Order Status & History My Wishlist Volume Sales Vendors & Suppliers Supply Chain Transparency Vendor Enquiries Ethics Hotline Customer Care Customer Care Help and Support Payment & Refunds Your Rights to Cancellations, Returns & Refunds Delivery & Tracking Product Notices Preventing Fraud Concierge Technical Support Warehouses vs Online Price   United Kingdom   United States    Canada   Mexico   Taiwan   South Korea   Japan   Australia   Iceland   Important information: Published prices are for Members & Online Subscribers only. The property is now maintained by the Mystery Castle Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit organization. An ever-evolving digital play experience The LEGO Hidden Side universe is set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings. Contact. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup. Boyce Gulley died in 1945, and Mary Lou and her mother were notified by attorney that they had inherited the property. Perfect for kids aged 9 and up. What’s in the box? It was built in the 1930s by Boyce Luther Gulley. A digitally interactive LEGO® Hidden Side castle model with lots of manual features including an accessible observatory tower, plus Jack, Parker, Vaughn, Nehmaar Reem and 2 Shadow-Walker minifigures. The Hidden Side Mystery Castle measures over: H 34 x W 31 x D 27 cm. The AR play experience is constantly enhanced through new content, characters and special events. ; This LEGO® Hidden Side building kit combines the open creative play of LEGO building toys with digital play for an immersive single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) experience. You can accept all cookies, or click to review your cookies preference. Already a Costco Member? This form of checkout is restricted to participating products. Then download the Hidden Side AR app and scan the model with your smart device to enter an action-packed digital world! Mystery Castle is located at 800 E. Mineral Road, in the city of Phoenix, in the foothills of South Mountain Park. bvseo-msg: BV SEO Content for this product did not include verbose reviews.. Guides are very knowledgable. Like Mystery Castle in Phoenix, Arizona. Click here to find out how to register for an online account. Mystery Castle is located in the city of Phoenix, Arizona, in the foothills of South Mountain Park.It was built in the 1930s by Boyce Luther Gulley for his daughter Mary Lou Gulley. Registered in England and Wales No. Find out more in the Delivery & Returns Tab below. Digitally interactive LEGO model Players get a hand in both the physical and digital worlds, interacting with the Mystery Castle to trigger exciting action and events in the app. Parts of the castle remain unfinished, and electricity and plumbing weren't added until 1992. Looking for an ideal birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 9 and up? Said to be held together by a combination of mortar, cement, calcium, and goat milk, the sprawling 18-room, three story castle is built from a wide range of materials — stone, adobe, automobile parts, salvaged rail tracks from a mine, telephone poles, etc. The possessed castle model also folds out, setting the scene for action-packed role play with the Jack, Parker, Vaughn, Nehmaar Reem and 2 Shadow-Walker minifigures. It features a chapel, cantina, and a dungeon. Become a Member or an Online Only Annual Subscriber & join the club and start saving with great benefits and offers! Enter the mystery castle at your peril! Shortly after, the mother and daughter moved in. Paper Products, Food Storage & Disposables, Click here to find out how to register for an online account, Cushelle Ultra Quilted 3-Ply Toilet Tissue, 45 Rolls, Kirkland Signature Kitchen Roll Towel, 12 x 80 Sheet Pack, Kirkland Signature Triple Satin 3-Ply Toilet Tissue, 40 Rolls, Banquet Recycled Tie Top Large Refuse Sacks, 90 Bags, Philips Lumea Advanced Corded IPL Hair Removal Device for Hair, Body, Bikini and Face, BRI923/00, Velvet Wipe and Clean Kitchen Roll Towel, 20 x 75 Sheet Pack, Jimmy's Farm Free Range Bronze Turkey's in 2 Different Sizes, Panda Memory Foam Bamboo Mattress Toppers Available in 4 Sizes, Your Rights to Cancellations, Returns & Refunds.