Nea Karlsson is good? #2. SURVIVOR PERKS KILLERS SURVIVOR; Hillbilly. Perk Discussion. Last perk can kinda be whatever you want, because everything else you can hide by just playing patiently. In fact the perks range from being completely useless to ultimate game changers. What are the best survivor perks in Dead by Daylight? #1. Mikasa. Best perk loadout for survivors I'd need some suggestions for best perk loadouts. Pls give me as many suggestions as possible and i'll decide. < > Showing 1-15 of 41 comments . Fish brain (Banned) Dec 8, 2016 @ 7:50am No #1. Dec 8, 2016 @ 7:50am They are. Nea Karlsson. A deep bond with The Entity unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability. She specializes in not only being stealthy but also escaping the killer. After hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors' Auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are farther than 40 metres from the Hook. But how do you know which ones are the best? Astherisk. Nea Karlsson’s perks take the best of both worlds. Pick Adam if: you work best under pressure. For example, Q&Q is a good stealth perk but if you just slow vault windows often you don't need it. < > Showing 1-15 of 18 comments . Nea is a tricksy survivor, who’s capable of escaping the killer using her wits alone. anyone can give me a suggestion ? Kronk The Gluemuncher. Dead Hard/Sprint Burst, Borrowed Time, Self Care, etc. Not all perks are created equal. Nosferatu (Banned) Dec 11, 2017 @ 12:05pm The typical overpowered meta. She can be perfect for many different situations. The following are the top 10 Survivor perks in Dead by Daylight. Damit seid ihr vor jedem Killer gewappnet! Nea has Balanced Landing, a perk that lets her fall and make no noise, as well as move 150% faster for up to 3 seconds after falling. DWM/Poised/Lightweight can hide your scratch marks, but again you can do this by walking and just being aware of when you're leaving a trail. Nea Karlsson: beste Stealth-Spielerin. Damit ihr in Dead by Daylight sicher überlebt, präsentieren wir euch hier die besten Perks für Überlebende. Mit ihrem Selbstpflege-Perk kann sie sich sogar in Gefahren begeben und mit einem blauen Auge davon kommen. Nea Karlsson. Urban evasion and balanced landing is great now. I thinking start play with her , but i dont know if she is good or not ? Nea also staggers 75% less than other survivors. her perks are nice or not really? Icon Name Description Killer Tier Rate; Barbecue & Chilli .