more. It is important that all of the above dishes are for some reason very salty. I found the paper cards explaining each dish a bit overdone, I considered the explanation from the waiter sufficient. In all, there is no doubt that true artists are putting these plates together in the kitchen, and it was - at the start - a nice dining experience. I would definately Return and would reccomend this as a pleasant and memorable experience, Culinary highlights unfortunately not matched in service. Main dish of Guinea Fowl was nicely prepared and very tasty. In 98 % of the Michelin starred Restaurants in Germany you will find CHROMA cnives, in France it might be even 99 %! Several tables were already empty, so there is really no excuse for this level of service. All over a disappointment!More, Went there for a private business dinner and asked for a nice table somehow sideways for privacy when making the reservation. As a starter, they bring already a standard sweet macaroon with pate, foie gras in jelly and something like that. It is important that all of the above dishes are for some reason very salty. And this was the time between 9:30 and 10:30 pm - not exactly the most stressful time of the night. The idea of a further location for Nelson Müller's "Müllers auf der Rü" was born very quickly and together they worked on the concept "MÜLLERS auf der Burg". It should pleasantly surprise, be unexpected and extremely tasty. Company Rating 214 Facebook users were in Nelson Müller Cotton Club.It's a 491 position in Popularity Rating for companies in Local business category in Frankfurt, Germany. Get quick answers from Schote staff and past visitors. Nelson Müller, Essen, Germany 1 star Michelin chef Nelson Müller, Restaurant Schote in Essen, visits at the Ambiente Show in Frankfurt the CHROMA booth and talked to the German CHROMA Importer Christian Romanowski. „Nelson Müller ist menschlich ein unglaublich wertvoller Zeitgenosse und fachlich einfach ein toller Koch. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The executions of the dishes was interesting and Perfect. Then they promised to bring "something traditional for Germany - potatoes with meat." Four courses menu 95 euro pro person wine included where every dish was presented in a wonderful way and taste cannot be described. On this, however, I could not stand it and interrupted this set. Nelson Müller's restaurant Schote (Google Maps). unforgettable evening with friends. Timing and presence was good. "Nelson Müller is an unbelievably valuable contemporary in human terms and simply a great chef in terms of expertise," says Michael Teigelkamp. Now about the quality. Unfortunately, they did not explain to him that they should be tasty in addition. Every dish was interesting and very tasty. You can feel they are trying - just not good enough! Timing and presence was good. Nelson Müller ist der Patron der neuen Brasserie, die sich im verglasten Pavillon mit dem atemberaubenden Blick über die Weinberge befindet. germany › Brandenburg › Frankfurt › Restaurant › Nelson Müller Cotton Club. was very good. Research and genius have composed an offering where small bites explode in your mouth leaving yourselves willing to have more. First of all, prices: the minimum four-course set costs them 120 euros, plus wine as an accompaniment, another 75 euros. Unfortunately, they did not explain to him that they should be tasty in addition. Nice environment, fantastic food, exceptional service. Food is a real experience. Both the idea and the execution of food in this restaurant are simply disgusting.More, A very nice and stylish atmosphere- not too stif for a star restaurant. Restaurants; Catering & Kochschule; Shop; Gutscheine; Medien & Partner; Vita; Kontakt. It should be noted that this happened the first time in my life. Research and genius have composed an offering where small bites explode in your mouth leaving yourselves willing to have more. We all know that the size of the servings on this level is not large, hence it was a nice (and tasty) surprise that there was a refill of soup. The restaurant was only half-full a Thursday...evening. All in all the service...was very good. defiantly the right place to go and worth the money. First, the Food was impeccible. The presentations was appealing and noteworthy. The true taste experiences, however, came more from the extras from the kitchen, items that I would probably have never ordered from a menu, but I am so glad I had them (creme brulee of goose liver impressed me the most (I don't ever eat liver) followed by a liver lollipop dipped in chocolate; the apple beignet was also amazing and a neat twist on regular beignets).