The Lyrics for Dreamer by Ozzy Osbourne have been translated into 18 languages. About Dreamer "Dreamer" is the third track from Ozzy Osbourne's album Down to Earth, which was released on October 16, 2001. Gazing through the window at the world outside Wondering will Mother Earth survive Hoping that mankind will stop abusing her sometime After. Upcoming Lyrics. He envisions a place where they are happy and safe. Popular Song Lyrics. Recently Added. Gazing through the window at the world outside Wondering will mother earth survive Hoping that mankind will stop abusing her. Bess from San Diego, Ca My mom won't give Ozzy a chance! Top Lyrics of 2011. Lyrics and video for the song Dreamer by Ozzy Osbourne - Songfacts ... Ga The one Ozzy Osbourne song with barely any metal at all! Top Lyrics of 2010. Dreamer Songtext von Ozzy Osbourne mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Billboard Hot 100. OZZY OSBOURNE - Dreamer Lyrics. The single peaked at number 10 on Billboard's Mainstream Rock Tracks. Lyrics. The song describes the rockstar's vision of people and humanity destroying Earth. I tell her this is like his "Imagine," that he was really influence by The Beatles and John Lennon, and she says, "For him to even utter his [Lennon's] name This is Ozzy's vision of a better world for his children. Ozzy compares this to John Lennon's "Imagine," which contains the line, "You might say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one." Ozzy Osbourne lyrics - 155 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Crazy Train", "Dreamer", "Mama, I'm Coming Home".