Free printable and easy chords for song by Ed Sheeran - Perfect. No barre chord songs. Amazing song with only four chords and without barre chords. Easy guitar songs for guitar beginners and newcomers. Capo: 1st fret Play: G Key: Ab For chords in original key transpose this chord sheet +1 (and "use flats"). G D/F# Em7 D C9 - D - Verse G Em7 Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know C9 D She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home G Em7 I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets C9 D To carry love, to carry children of our own Pre-chorus G Em7 We are still kids, but we're so in love, fighting against all odds C9 G D I know that we'll be alright this ti-ime G Em7 Darling just hold my … Play this song with the regular shapes of the chords given in this song or use the PERFECT CHORDS by Ed Sheeran @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com [Intro] G [Verse] G Em I found a love for me C D Darling just dive right in, and follow my lead G English Japanese Deutsch France Italiano Español Nederlands Svenska Chinese. Home; List of songs. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Baby, Em I’m d C ancing in the d G ark, with D you between my Em arms C Barefoot on the g G rass, D listening to our Em favorite song When I s C aw you in that dr G ess, looking so b D eautiful I Em don't des C erve this, darling G you look D perfect tonight