Right click to remove from a socket. Launches unpredictable sparks that move randomly until they hit an enemy or expire. Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack Speed, Supported Skills have 1% reduced Mana Cost, Projectiles Fired by Supported Skills have 1% increased Projectile spread, Supported Skills fire 4 additional Projectiles. For the awakened variant, see Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support. Right click to remove from a socket. hide. Right click to remove from a socket. Positioning the cursor close to the character will result in a wide arc, while positioning it at the edges of the screen will result in a narrow arc. Converted the old Multiple Projectiles support gem to Greater Multiple Projectiles. I'm playing tornado shot, and I got my self a Reach of the council ( lvl 20 greater volley). Pro 1% Qualität: 0,50% erhöhte Angriffsgeschwindigkeit 0,50% erhöhte Zaubergeschwindigkeit 1% verringerte Manakosten 0,50% erhöhte Projektilgeschwindigkeit. Supported Skills have 1% increased Attack Speed, Supported Skills fire 5 additional Projectiles. Right click to remove from a socket.. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. For the version which grants 4 additional projectiles, see Greater Multiple Projectiles. - Erasmus, Imperial Gemcutter, Awakened Increased Area Of Effect Support, Awakened Elemental Damage With Attacks Support, https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Awakened_Greater_Multiple_Projectiles_Support?oldid=643016. Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support Support, Projectile Icon: P Mana Multiplier: 165% Requires Level 72 Supports projectile skills. Improved the Multiple Projectiles Support Gem by decreasing the penalty to critical strikes for each additional projectile. This thread is archived. Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support is the awakened variant of Greater Multiple Projectiles Support. Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support has been added to the game. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. The mana multiplier has been reduced from 200% to 165%. The spread of the arc is controlled by the positioning the mouse cursor. PoE-Gem: Größere Projektilaufteilung (Greater Multiple Projectiles Support) Größere Projektilaufteilung. What good is power when it just accumulates on the already-powerful?" Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. report . For instance, Spark Spark Spell, Projectile, Duration, Lightning Mana Cost: (5-21) This gem can be combined with Lesser Multiple Projectiles for a total of 6 additional Projectiles. This is the awakened variant of Greater Multiple Projectiles SupportGreater Multiple Projectiles SupportSupport, ProjectileIcon: PMana Multiplier: 165%Requires Level 38Supports projectile skills.Per 1% Quality:123Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack SpeedSupported Skills have 0.5% increased Cast SpeedSupported Skills have 1% reduced Mana CostSupported Skills have 0.5% increased Projectile SpeedProjectiles Fired by Supported Skills have 1% increased Projectile spreadSupported Skills fire 4 additional ProjectilesSupported Skills deal (35-26)% less Projectile DamageThis is a Support Gem. I will be haunted by the results for the rest of my life. save. 11 comments. This item can be acquired through the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes: Path of Exile Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. Poison: The "less projectile damage" on the gem doesn't decrease the damage poison does, so gmp can be very useful if you use a skill that hits the same enemy multiple times, like Barrage and Tornado Shot. With the exact same setup, where I replace GMP with GV I feel like my cleaning speed is lower and yet I have the same dps. share. Socketed Gems are Supported by Level (1-10) , "I believed I understood Prototype #112 quite fully, until a test subject with Azmeri ancestry donned it. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. This page was last edited on 15 November 2020, at 00:30. This item can be acquired through the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes: This item is given as a quest reward for the following quests: This item can be bought at the listed NPC vendors, after completing the following quests: The following unique items are related to Greater Multiple Projectiles Support: Path of Exile Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. Lesser Multiple Projectiles Support (often referred to as LMP) is a support gem that causes any linked projectile skills to fire two more projectiles than they otherwise would. The Azmeri must never touch the Tears of Maji, lest Viridi weep. For instance, Spark, which normally launches three projectiles, would instead launch five sparks when supported by this gem. Quality Gem /3 Quality Gem /3 . Projektil, Unterstützung Stufe: 1 Manamultiplikator: 165%. For instance, SparkSparkSpell, Projectile, Duration, LightningMana Cost: (5-21)Cast Time: 0.65 secCritical Strike Chance: 6.00%Projectile Speed: 560Launches unpredictable sparks that move randomly until they hit an enemy or expire.Per 1% Quality:12341% increased Projectile SpeedProjectiles Pierce 0.1 additional TargetsFires 0.1 additional Projectiles2% of Lightning Damage Converted to Chaos DamageDeals (1-63) to (20-1198) Lightning DamageBase duration is 2 secondsFires (4-6) additional Projectiles(0-19)% increased Projectile SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Can I support a single skill with both GMP and LMP (or two copies of one), and if so, how will they stack? For the version which grants 2 additional projectiles, see Lesser Multiple Projectiles. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Greater Multiple Projectiles (often referred to as GMP) is a support gem that causes any linked projectile skills to fire four more projectiles than they otherwise would. Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack Speed, Supported Skills have 1% reduced Mana Cost, Projectiles Fired by Supported Skills have 1% increased Projectile spread, Supported Skills fire 4 additional Projectiles, "I swore to use my position to help the people. hide. This is a Support Gem. share. Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support; Cost: Orb of Alchemy x 1; GrantedEffectsID: 454. Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles supports projectile skills. This gem has a wider minimum spread angle than Lesser Multiple Projectiles SupportLesser Multiple Projectiles SupportSupport, ProjectileIcon: lMana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 8Supports projectile skills.Per 1% Quality:123Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack SpeedSupported Skills have 0.5% increased Cast SpeedSupported Skills have 1% reduced Mana CostSupported Skills have 0.5% increased Projectile SpeedProjectiles Fired by Supported Skills have 1% increased Projectile spreadSupported Skills fire 2 additional ProjectilesSupported Skills deal (15-6)% less Projectile DamageThis is a Support Gem. 66% Upvoted. Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles SupportSupport, ProjectileIcon: PMana Multiplier: 165%Requires Level 72Supports projectile skills.Per 1% Quality:1Supported Skills have 1% increased Attack SpeedSupported Skills have 1% increased Cast SpeedSupported Skills fire 5 additional ProjectilesSupported Skills deal (30-26)% less Projectile DamageThis is a Support Gem. save. Greater and Lesser Multiple Projectiles Stacking? Right click to remove from a socket.AcquisitionLevel: 72Sell Price1x Scroll FragmentMiscellaneousItem class: Support Skill GemsMetadata ID: Metadata/Items/Gems/SupportGemGreaterMultipleProjectilesPlus Greater Multiple Projectiles (often referred to as GMP) is a support gem that causes any linked projectile skills to fire four more projectiles than they otherwise would.