Ran another one and it didnt pop again. Redeemer’s Exalted Orb is a currency item that can be used to enhance a piece of rare equipment with Redeemer influence and a new Redeemer affix. Harvest, unlike pretty much every other crafting crafting method in POE is not pure gambling. Veritania's influence is blue, typically int/lightning, but her element is Ice. PoE Awakener’s Orb Crafting Guide How does … Continue reading "PoE Awakener’s Orb Crafting Guide & Mechanics" Defeat Veritania, the Redeemer is a PoE challenge. I actually hate the Veritania Fight. Here you can see the defense of the build on t16 map with veritania influence ... about chaos damage this league and its the reason any gear with chaos resist is 187 ex and watcher's eye with any PoE chaos resist roll start at 3ex. Now I only have 1 Vastir map left and i dont want to waste it as it took me over 20 Cairns maps to farm them up. This drives me crazy. She serves as one of the end-game bosses of the Atlas. Veritania and her mobs didnt pop. It is introduced in Conquerors of the Atlas expansion. They can be used to raise the tier of … Continue reading "Ivory Watchstone PoE Guide" St. Search %1% to find her and defeat her. Al Hezmin's influence is Green typically dex/cold, but his element is chaos. Search %1% to find him and defeat him. The second item is then reforged as a rare item with both influence types and new modifiers. Using it on an item destroys the item, and allows the player to apply the item’s influence to another item of the same item class. There are 32 Watchstones in total. Watchstones are quest items for the Atlas of Worlds system. PoE 3.9 Adds a new mechanic – Watchstones: These can only be obtained by defeating one of the new Atlas bosses. I think the issue might be spawning the watchtower and then not triggering the influence … He is one of the Elderslayers / Conquerors of the Atlas. Rare items can have up to six random modifiers. 11: The Warlord Normal: Zana's former colleague Drox has been driven insane and is lurking in the Atlas. Zana's former colleague Veritania has been driven insane and is lurking in the Atlas. Drox's influence is yellow, but his element is Fire (Red). Awakener’s Orb is a currency item. Baran's influence is red but his element is Lightning. How to use Redeemer’s Exalted Orb Redeemer’s Exalted Orb adds Redeemer influence and a new Redeemer modifier to a rare item. When exploring a map, there is a chance that one of the Conquerors of the Atlas, Al-Hezmin, the Hunter, Veritania, the Redeemer, Drox, the Warlord, and Baran, the Crusader, appears and spreads influence over the Atlas region. Veritania, the Redeemer Guide Location Redeemer’s Eyrie Quest The Redeemer The boss does not have an exclusive map.