Das Premier Inn Hamburg City (Zentrum) befindet sich auf der rechten Seite. Nearby attractions include Big Break Hamburg (0.2 km), TeamBreakout HAMBURG (0.3 km), and Dialog in the Dark (0.2 km). Response from Alexandra Hickstein, General Manager at Premier Inn Hamburg City (Zentrum) hotel, Response from Alexandra Hickstein, Geschäftsführer at Premier Inn Hamburg City (Zentrum) hotel, Response from Fabian Heller, Gästeservice/Empfang at Premier Inn Hamburg City (Zentrum) hotel, Response from PremierInnHam, Manager at Premier Inn Hamburg City (Zentrum) hotel. Free Wifi . Dear Alan, Thank you so much for your fantastic Feedback. What are some restaurants close to Premier Inn Hamburg City (Zentrum) hotel? After a long day of exploring, you can look forward to a tasty meal back at our in-house lounge restaurant. 15 reviews #159 of 338 hotels in Hamburg. I'll definitely stay here again when I go back to Hamburg. The model railway centre Miniatur Wunderland is well worth a visit for families, too, and the exciting rides and amusements at Heide Park are only an hour’s drive away. Despite being right on the. It’s a short walk to the UNESCO warehouse district and a 15 min walk to the station and main shopping area. Visit hotel website. It’s a short walk to the UNESCO warehouse district and a 15 min walk to the station and main shopping area. Despite being right on the. Share. Sat Nav Directions: 20457 Directions: Located on Willy-Brandt Strasse, 13.9km from Hamburg Airport. There was a double duvet as opposed to two singles which you normally see in European city hotels! Kids will love tasting some local chocolate at the Chocoversum museum, before having a go at making their own. I'll definitely stay here again when I go back to Hamburg. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and German. Willy Brandt Strasse 21, Hamburg 20457 Germany (DEU) View Map. There is a secure luggage area where you can leave your bags upon checkout and the reception staff were extremely pleasant. We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us that much and hope to welcome you again soon. IntercityHotel Hamburg-Barmbek . Restaurant . For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Is Premier Inn Hamburg City (Zentrum) hotel located near the city center? Yes, a parking garage, paid private parking on-site, and paid public parking on-site are available to guests. Your Premier Inn Team Hamburg City (Zentrum). Dear Alan, Thank you so much for your fantastic Feedback. Visit hotel website . Verlassen Sie diese an der Ausfahrt Hamburg-Stellingen, die B4/B5 nehmend. What food & drink options are available at Premier Inn Hamburg City (Zentrum) hotel? The good sized single room and the bathroom were spic and span. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. I loved the vanity mirror. Our standard room was a decent size and very clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We hope to welcome you again in the future. more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Lowest prices for your stay. We stayed here for 3 nights in August and although the bar and breakfast room was closed due to Covid restrictions our family room was very clean and comfortable. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. It was very peaceful at nighttime; we had an undisturbed sleep for our entire stay. Set just a short walk away from the scenic Alster Lakes, our Premier Inn Hamburg City Alster hotel is in an ideal spot for getting the most out of your short break. You’ll have Hamburg’s top attractions right on your doorstep when you stay at our Premier Inn Hamburg City Centre hotel. Friendly and observant front desk and bar staff. I loved the vanity mirror. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Visit hotel website. For those who would rather take the underground, the Messberg stop is right in front of the hotel. Plus, with all our Premier Inn hotels in Hamburg set close to the city centre, you’ll have all the city… We really enjoyed our stay as we had a peaceful sleep and no issues whatsoever. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Premier Inn Hamburg City Millerntor Hotel. Visit hotel website . The bed was very comfortable and we had a great sleep. If you want to venture further out, the nearby Messberg U-Bahn station makes it easy to get around Hamburg. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests.