The voice of Kwesta and that of Bucie blend in perfectly, as confirmed in this beautiful piece that encourages couples to go on, even if others think that they will not make it. For the first time ever, Dua Lipa lends her soulful rasp to a breezy, upbeat melody that has become synonymous with her co-stars' signature sounds. The creativity and message behind this video is exceptional. The Weeknd, "Blinding Lights" Sometimes the best songs are ones you think you’ve heard before -- … “The most petty and heartbreaking songs all come from country,” she explained on Twitter. You're The One by Elaine might just be the one. “Water” is a two-minute guide on the many ways the Pisces singer wants to be pleased, so if you’re eyeing a water sign, act accordingly. From vocals, production to the delivery”. RADIO SONGS The week of November 21, 2020 Last Week Next Week Current Week Date Search 3. The tune premiered on YouTube on Apr 5, 2020. Enter Halsey’s country-ish single, “You Should Be Sad” from her new album Manic. Lady Gaga is back, y'all—but she never really left. Popular South African music artists such as AKA, Cassper Nyovest, Black Coffee, DJ Maphorisa, and Kwesta, among others, are not only topping SA music charts but also putting South African music on global platforms. From a bittersweet posthumous release to petty breakup bops, here are the best songs 2020 has to offer so far. The videos have also not disappointed fans, as they are very watchable, entertaining, and classy with catchy, award-winning beats. Discover online now. Valentine's Day is long gone but James Blake's "You're Too Precious" is hauntingly beautiful song you can sing to your loved ones year-round. Peppy synths, a funky guitar line, and a breakup helped craft this unofficial quarantine anthem. Don't need no judge. This is what Maqhoboza had to say, “I will put this song on repeat until TNS and Mpumi beg for water. It is so beautiful. The title track, “Song for Our Daughter,” faces down the thorny “bullshit” of coming of age as a young woman, imagining a world where Marling’s hypothetical daughter knows enough to shun it. Twerking is an art form, so Missy Elliott, the queen of all things dance, put it in a museum. Keep on keeping on.". Most of the top 15 South African songs 2020 have persistently been on the list since their release, gaining popularity among the South African audience and other global citizens as best songs 2020. So far, it has over 3 million views. Fans of the song agree with this, as it has over 4.6 million views on YouTube so far. Most of the top 15 South African songs 2020 have persistently been on the list since their release, gaining popularity among the South African audience and other global citizens as best songs 2020. There They Go premiered on YouTube on Mar 26, 2020, and so far, it has over 1.7 million views. Nice beats!!! 1 10. —JK. In the next year, you will be able to find this playlist with the next title: Radio Hits 2021 (Radio Music Playlist) 118 songs. This is Nasty C's debut single with Def Jam Recordings. Drop your like", Jershlin Moodley commented saying, "Stop with that best in Africa nonsense, his one of the best in the world!". Everything about this song is quality. WEEKS AT NO. RADIO SONGS The week of April 11, 2020 Prev. Clutch K said, "I randomly found out about her music and I am happy I did. 1. Since the days of Emlanjeni when i was but a young girl. University students across S.A who is with me?”, Selassie S commented, “Listening to this track all the way in South Korea. What's even cuter is their wives appearing in the video, paying homage to classic movies like Grease and Risky Business. But the bouncy, joyful “Shameika” celebrates a creative milestone in young Fiona’s life—the time a classmate told her she “had potential.” —Julie Kosin, Marling describes her new album as a “triumph over trauma,” and her soothing vocals and defiant lyrics offer unexpected solace in this time of crisis. The pandemic has increased adoption of other media sources, but radio still remains tailor-made for the car. The song is addictive, and so far, the YouTube video has over 6.8 million views, confirming that it is one of the best songs 2020, and will continue trending this year. It has accumulated over 1.4 million views since then. This list consists of the latest South African music from artists whose vocals have been applauded. Which is your favourite song this year? BRB, crying. Into Ingawe is a celebratory and at the same time tearjerker song used by Ami Faku to capture the time when one’s dreams come true. One King Kunte wrote, "0 % Half Naked women 0 % Alcohol 0 % Drugs 100 % Pure music and mad lyrics". The YouTube track has over 3 million views. The simplicity in the music video is what is beautiful about it. With all the senseless acts of violence happening daily, Brent Faiyaz's "Let Me Know" is a reminder that to love someone else means to love yourself first. If “Forgive Me” teaches listeners anything, it’s to live unabashedly, because “best believe [you’ll] move onto better things.” The kids are all right—and more mature than ever. 24kGoldn Featuring iann dior Songwriter(s) Enjoy the best artists rapping new rap 2020 music. The jam has been the talk of the country since its release. The video has over 31 million views, impressive, right? Radio Hits 2020 (Radio Music Playlist) By redmusiccompany. Big ups Buice". It is without a doubt that Zimbwabwean ShaSha is the Queen of Amapiano. This hit, without a doubt, made DJ Zinhle take the unofficial "best December house song" throne. My only qualm is that the song is entirely too short. Play on Spotify This is a cute song with even cuter lyrics. This song is truly meaningful, going by Zinga Jay’s comments on the YouTube video, "This song makes me wanna strengthen the sinking loveship I'm in because our love is truly amazing. Radio MUSIC 2020 - Top Radio Hit SONGS 2020 Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats! The Top Radio Charts & Summer Hits 2020 | Autumn Vibes by CARSTN. On "Between Us," DVSN's Daniel Daley is ready to skip the small talk and get straight to business. South African music is gaining popularity around the world. Fusing R&B smoothness with jazzy, dreamy melodies reminiscent of the '70s, “Breathe Deeper” feels like the kind of song that soundtracks a scene depicting a character’s dizzying acid trip, which makes sense since the beginning of the song was created when Kevin Parker was “stoned.”. I am from Brooklyn, New York. This sweet song will truly trigger your emotions, and the choice of the visuals was just perfect. Lianne La Havas is wallowing in her sadness following a breakup as she sings, “So lonely now/Love is the only way down/Courage, save me somehow.” Whether she’s singing about loss, heartbreak, or love, Havas’s voice always feels like snuggling with a cozy weighted blanket on a Sunday morning. Below is the list of 15 top South African songs 2020. “You must got me fucked up/I think I had enough,” Chloe sings on the hook of “Forgive Me” after learning the person she’s been loving has been dishonest. Why is this pop princess dabbling in the country sound? Today's Hits - Today's Hits is the pulse of popular music's beating heart.