Lyrics to 'Pussy' by Rammstein: Too big, too small? Background. Facts about “PUPPE” “Puppe” was released on 17 May 2019 with the rest of Rammstein’s self-titled seventh album. Now it makes sense! Lyrics to 'PUPPE' by Rammstein. They are presented here for informational purposes only. This song was written by the members of Rammstein. Rammstein's new, untitled album — the German juggernaut's first LP in 10 years — is finally here, and it's a stunning affair, baroque, sophomoric, undeniably cheesy at times, heavy and gnarly at others, and fun as hell.It's lyrics range all over the place, touching on everything from the dark side of German history ("Deutschland," "Radio") to sex ("Sex") to tattoos ("Tattoo"). The track was also produced by the band in collaboration with music producer Olsen Involtini. ... Puppe 4:33 7. ... All lyrics of Rammstein are the property of Rammstein and Universal Music Group. The lyrics and translations are to be discovered here! This is by far the best interpretation, cause otherwise the feeling bad - feeling good doesn't really make sense. ; On 18 April 2019, the lyrics to the song were shown on the official Rammstein Shop images of the album's CD edition. Er könnte etwas größer sein On 17 April 2019, a snippet of the song featuring only the drums was uploaded to the official Rammstein YouTube channel. Songtext zu PUPPE Wenn Schwesterlein zur Arbeit muss Schließt mich im Zimmer ein Hat eine Puppe mir geschenkt Translation of 'Puppe' by Rammstein from German to English (Version #3) The line "Sie kommen und sie gehen" translates more as "They come and they go", as "kommen" and … And now the meaning of the "puppe" gets so much more depth and a wayyyy more siniser vibe, as can be expected from Rammstein. Also saw the live performance in Tampere and wondered how the pram fits into all this. Size does matter, after all Zu groß, zu klein? Rammstein – PUPPE (English Translation) Lyrics [Verse 1] When sister needs to go to work She locks me in the room Has given me a doll So that I'm not alone When sister needs to go to work She does not drive by train Her place of work is not that far away ... More Rammstein lyrics Therefore all six members of the band receive writing credits.