We chill on the stairs and not on gala Baby heard my tape and then Drake The 430 brings me home Baby, baby And she asks, she asks: Bros Songtext von RIN mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com And she asks, she asks: I buy 1.5 thousand euro Gosha Rubchinsky Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. Baby, baby Are you still coming to my house today? But I'm shooting, shooting, baby alley oop [Verse 1] Baby, baby And she asks, she asks: Cross-over bag 'Preme, everybody looks Ey, ey, ey But I'm shooting, shooting, baby alley oop She wants to know everything, look at face Smoke Marlboro Gold without a break [Intro] [Pre-Hook] „Kommst du heute noch zu mir nach Hause mit, Baby, Baby?“ Doch ich shoote, shoote, Baby, Alley oop Es ist drei Uhr nachts in der Stadt (in der Stadt) Bin über achtzehn und ich mach', was ich mach' Baby, baby Smoke Marlboro Gold without a break I trade bogos on Basement with anyone Medicine for my system Medicine for my system Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. 10 pack of Marlboro Gold and a gin I'm going out with my boys today, baby (woah) But I'm shooting, shooting, baby alley oop [Hook] And she asks, she asks: [Hook] We're going round, because today everyone is a fukura I trade bogos on Basement with anyone Are you still coming to my house today? I'm going out with my boys today, baby (woah) Jaja, jaja, jaja Writer(s): r. simunovic, anh minh vo The 430 brings me home I'm going out with my boys today, baby (woah) And she asks, she asks: Are you still coming to my house today? [Hook] Are you still coming to my house today? I'm going out with my boys today, baby (woah) Are you still coming to my house today? But I'm shooting, shooting, baby alley oop But I'm shooting, shooting, baby alley oop, Sag mir wenn du high bist / Komm in meine Seele. [Pre-Hook] RIN ist ein deutscher Rapper aus Bietigheim-Bissingen mit kroatischer sowie bosnischer Abstammung. I'm going out with my boys today, baby (woah) Are you still coming to my house today? [Verse 2] Baby, baby I have self-esteem and baby is in love No ticket, no problem (oh boy) With the dough from Shindy Are you still coming to my house today? Er wurde vor allem als Kollaborationspartner von Yung Hurn bekannt, mit dem er It's 3 at night in the city I'm over 18 and I do what I want Baby heard my tape and then Drake But I'm shooting, shooting, baby alley oop I'm going out with my boys today, baby (woah) I'm going out with my boys today, baby (woah) Baby, baby Ich geh raus mit meinen Jungs heute, Baby, "Oh Junge": So heißt die neue gemeinsame Single von KitschKrieg, RIN und Kool Savas, "DAS RENNEN": Rapper RIN meldet sich mit seiner brandneuen Single zurück, "Keine Liebe": Das sind die Original-Filmszenen aus dem neuen Video von RIN & Bausa, Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Ina Müller - Ich halt die Luft an Songtext, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, Jason Derulo & Nuka - Love Not War (The Tampa Beat) Songtext. And she asks, she asks: No ticket, no problem (oh boy) Everybody does shit, I do what I want Take just one sip my bae And she asks, she asks: