By registering, I acknowledge that I have reviewed and agreed to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, and I agree to receive marketing messages from Roadrunner and their affiliates with the latest news, updates, and information about Roadrunner. Roadrunner Records Offizieller Webshop | Hier offizielle Fanartikel, Musikprodukte und Exklusivitäten bestellen $30.00, To: In 1986, Roadrunner opened its US headquarters in New York City and later opened offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Japan, Australia, Denmark, Russia and Canada. Sie müssen JavaScript in Ihrem Browser aktivieren um alle Funktionen dieser Webseite nutzen zu können. Gegen Ende des Jahres 2006 wurde das Label von Warner Music gekauft. The label also handled early Metallicareleases in the Sc… Underneath Album + Photo T-shirt, From: Order gifts early for on-time delivery. Roadrunner's initial business was importing North American metal-band recordings into Europe. Please note: If you change the store language / currency, your shopping basket will be cleared. Sex, Death & The Infinite Void - Album + Tee, Von: Delivery info. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. What The Dead Men Say Black Vinyl, Code Orange © 2018 Roadrunner Records. Roadrunner Records is a major label that mostly releases rock and heavy metal recordings. 13,99 €, An: I'd like to receive relevant emails from Roadrunner & their partners. All rights reserved. What The Dead Men Say Black Vinyl, Code Orange The label was launched in 1980 in the Netherlands. Schließen Sex, Death & The Infinite Void - 12" Picture Disc, Contact Us | Privacy policy | Terms of use. Close Creeper Pumpkin Orange Vinyl (Limited Edition), Creeper 34,99 €, Creeper 27K likes. Early successes included albums from King Diamond (the first Roadrunner artist to enter the Billboard Top 200 albums chart) and Annihilator. Please note: If you change the store language / currency, your shopping basket will be cleared. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Holiday deliveries may take longer than usual. Recently added item(s), Trivium Underneath 'Translucent Galaxy' Vinyl. Sex, Death & The Infinite Void - 12" Picture Disc, Creeper Sex, Death & The Infinite Void - Digital Album, Creeper Roadrunner Records ist ein seit 1979 existierendes Plattenlabel mit heutigem Hauptsitz in den Vereinigten Staaten, das sich auf Rock und Metal spezialisiert hat. Roadrunner Records Germany. In order to get signed to the label, you must be professional in all aspects of communication and appearance; and in some cases, you will need connections on the inside, including managers, lawyers and bands already on their label. Die offizielle deutsche Roadrunner Records Seite. Creeper EP Vinyl + Long Sleeve Bundle, Creeper Order in time for Christmas! [1] Kürzlich hinzugefügte Position(en), Creeper Order gifts early for on-time delivery. 26,99 €, Creeper 32,99 €, Trivium $45.00, Creeper Creeper EP Vinyl + T-Shirt Bundle, Coheed & Cambria 27,99 €, An: 21,99 €, An: Jessie's Girl 2 Merch Bundle, Creeper Damit gehört es zu einem der drei Major-Labels. Sex, Death & The Infinite Void - Album + Mask, Von: Sex, Death & The Infinite Void - Album + Ltd Be My End Tee, Von: JavaScript scheint in Ihrem Browser deaktiviert zu sein. By registering, I acknowledge that I have reviewed and agreed to the Privacy policy and Terms of use and I agree to receive marketing messages from , its affiliates and Roadrunner Records with the latest news, updates and information about Roadrunner Records. The official Roadrunner Records UK website, home to Slipknot, Trivium, Opeth, Marmozets, Stone Sour, Creeper and many more! Holiday deliveries may take longer than usual.