A VHS was released at the same time with footage of Scorpions' world tour. But the bass could have been better, oh well. No one like the Scorpions. Awesome!! While it was an old record player it had a worn out needle. World Wide Live is a live album by German rock band Scorpions released in 1985. I noticed a few reviews said that this was not as good, well thats just opinion. :o), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 28, 2020, Bought to replace a vinyl copy that I sold, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 24, 2011. Learn more about the program. While anything by Scorps playing live is killer( so tight, and Klaus' vocals....God like!) Please try again. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 5, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 29, 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 16, 2013, I love this cd you can't beat a quality band who play live, and this cd is brilliant I love it. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Since my new car couldn't play cassettes, I had to get a slightly more modern option, if CD's can even be called that anymore. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Frampton Comes Alive is one... this is the second. Recorded at: Forum, Los Angeles, CA San Diego Sports Arena, San Diego, CA Pacific Amphitheatre, Costa Mesa,CA Bercy, Paris, France The Scorpions are going to celebrate 30 years of their iconic power ballad with the release of the limited box set Wind of Change: The Iconic Song. However, I could not find the original double (vinyl) album so I could compare the songs for accuracy, but I believe they are all there! ‎–. Free shipping . This version is repress of the 2001 reissue, (CD, Album, RE, RM, Blu + DVD + Dlx, Ltd), Pacific Amphitheatre-Cosa Mesa, California, Buy CD, Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): EMI UDEN 5351572 @ 1 010206-NL, Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L047, Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): EMI UDEN 5351572 @ 1 010213, Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L047, Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): EMI UDEN 5351572 @ 1 010206-NL, Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L047, Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): EMI UDEN 5351572 @ 1 010206-NL, Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI L047, Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): EMI UDEN 5351572 @ 1 010210, Mastering SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI L047. This edition of this release only has 15 songs vs the 19 on other editions. It's only on VHS as of this time. I love it!! * * * * * I have 6-7 friends who are musicians or rock music fans and all of them have a huge amount of respect for this CD. Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2013. Nights of the Dead, Legacy of the Beast: Live in Mexico City (Deluxe Version), Headphones on Volume up ignore the World T-Shirt. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. MADE IN USA (printed on the front side of CD) Recorded live during the 'Love At First Sting Tour' January 23rd 1984 - February 7th 1985. This item: World Wide Live (Remastered) by Scorpions Audio CD $12.79. I hope they go back and re-release the DVD. Wow! LEGENDS #148 60'S CLASSICS Karaoke CD+G Disk 17 Songs, 2020 One Star Rating Review - Sarcastic Not Recommended T-Shirt, Beyond Dreams: Pathways To Deep Relaxation, Kitsch'n Glam Sriracha White and Red Cotton Apron Bloody Halloween Costume One Size. Order it now. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime. World Wide Live is a live album by German rock band Scorpions released in 1985. Get it anyway-it's top-shelf live album! I had a cassette version of this album that I listened to in the car. This album is excellent, and represents the band very well. ENTER The-Scorpions.com Songs like COAST TO COAST, ANOTHER PIECE OF MEAT, STILL LOVING YOU & CAN'T GET ENOUGH get me through my workouts at the gym! I got the MP3s and the CD. Amazon has everything you could ever imagine or want!! The original audio recording was produced by Dieter Dierks. . It HAS been REISSUED! Michael Jackson 3 Cd Lot Bad Dangerous Remember The Time 33 Tracks Near Mint. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.). shipping: + $4.00 shipping . It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Mitch Ryder, Vogues, Grass Roots, Zombies, Searchers, Tremeloes, Tommy James & The Shondells, James Brown, Wilson Pickett, Dave Clark Five, Commitments, Isley Brothers, Turtles, Cowsills, Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2007. Unable to add item to List. There's a problem loading this menu right now. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2018. $8.95. I heard the cassette version and I have to say this is better. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.