Ga Gleich. The central motif is Without you, I cannot be, without you…, With you, I am also alone, without you… Listen baby, I wonder why sometimes we fall apart, ooh babe, Together we are so wonderful, Yeh, baby, and every single day I pray, I really think should've never been this way, (shouldn't be this way) Videoklip byl natočen v údolí Pitz Valley v Rakousku a na hoře Grossglockner. Selig. Wenn Du Dich selbst nicht verändern kannst, veränder die Welt. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Selig lyrics with translations: Ohne dich, Wir Werden uns Wiedersehen? Sing Ohne Dich by Selig with lyrics on KaraFun. Try it free! The band initially had Jan Plewka writing the lyrics, and Christian Neander writing the music. Ohne dich bylo plánováno pro album Mutter, ale pak zmizelo. Album: Selig. Sylvi. Ohne Dich lyrics. “Ohne dich” was released as the third single from the album on 22 November 2004 in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Selig ("Blessed") is a German rock band from Hamburg, which was most famous in the 1990s for a mixture of experimental 70s rock and Grunge. Other countries’ releases followed. The band initially had Jan Plewka writing the lyrics, and Christian Neander writing the music. Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Selig lyrics. Update this biography » Complete biography of Selig » Režiserém tohoto videoklipu se stal Joern Heitmann, stejně tak jako u písní Sonne, Mutter a Amerika. Selig original lyrics. It follows a slow, even romantic balladic style. Selig - 'Ohne dich' German iTunes Chart Performance "Ohne dich": Chart Statistics. Lalalalalalalala. Selig was formed in 1992 in Hamburg. Selig lyrics with translations: Ohne dich, Wir Werden uns Wiedersehen? Home » Artists » Selig » Ohne Dich. Zobrazuje členy, jak zdolávají horu. Original lyrics of Ohne Dich song by Selig. Professional quality. Tina kannst Du mir was sagen
kannst Du ändern was mir paßt
Spürst Du in diesen Tagen mehr Liebe als Haß?
Kannst Du mir zeigen,
wie es weitergeht?
Sag´s mir auf den Punkt genau
Schenk mir ein Lächeln von früh bis spät
Machst Du übermogren mit …