created by rimbauerosered. MAGIC IS COMING ! Zelda has the traits Flirty, Party Animal, Childish, Green Thumb, and Easily Impressed. Mais pour Link on repassera <.< Bon jeu :D ADD TO GAME (26.9 MB) Save file. She is a main character in Al's playthrough of the Sims 3 and is the wife of Steven Duggart. NO CUSTOM CONTENT BY ME. Find the characters of the Series Sabina, the Teenage Witch in sims 3 version : Sabrina Spellman, Hilda and Zelda Spellman, Salem Saberhagen, Harvey Kinkle Valerie Birkhead and Libby Chessler ! You can download it to your The Sims 3 game for free! Zelda Mae was the wife of Steven Duggart. LEGEND OF ZELDA - LINK This is the best Link I could make from what I had. Add to Favorites. I used the MasterController mod, so his full name may not fit into your game - I'm not sure exactly how it works. Feb 17, 2015 - Sims 3 Anime Finds: Twilight Princess Link and Zelda Set by Rayne Zelda Duggart (née Mae ) is a pre-made character in The Sims 3. Jul 28, 2015 - This is my version of Nintendo's Princess Zelda (Twilight Princess version). See more cool items like this on The Sims 3 Exchange. Perfect for the Gameplay with my last lot Sabrina The Teenage Witch House, available in my studio. Bon voila un petit test de Link et Epona, j'pense avoir réussit Epo' ! She is a slimmer, Sim-shaped version with Sim proportions. I think he turned out pretty well :3 Modelled from Twilight Princess version. Recommend It. ADD TO GAME (29.9 MB) Save file. created by XxiisaappletartzXx. I myself don't play Sims 3, Although I am a select artist for having a picked creation on ModTheSims as well as creating Sim Accurate replicas of The Legend of Zelda Characters for Sims 2.