Then one day as he passes by a pool of water and catches his own reflection, he tries to kiss it, however when his lips touch the water, the ripples hide the reflection of him. My agonizing phantom pain is still the same. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387233' }}, var pbHdSlots = [ cmpApi: 'iab', { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, Afraid of scaring away his newfound love and unable to leave the beauty of his reflection, Narcissus patiently sits and fixates the surface of the water until he dies of thirst. googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(false); { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195464', size: [160, 600] }}, priceGranularity: customGranularity, if(refreshConfig.enabled == true) googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { if (!event.isEmpty && event.slot.renderCallback) { event.slot.renderCallback(event); } }); The overall impression of the contrast in the painting as a whole is disturbing in a way. To sum it up: Phantom pain is a reflection of deep grieving for the loss of something once existed or never existed. Do not run. { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_leftslot' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195467', size: [300, 50] }}, { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_btmslot_300x250' }}, googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; Also, I wrote this in lightning speed (yes three hours is fast) whilst I took a break during my intense studying (cough I have my other five hour final exams on Tuesday and Wednesday, no I am not suffering and internally dying cough), so I am just dropping this off and disappearing for some time again. { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_btmslot' }}, googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_dc", "english"); { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654157' }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446382' }}, { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_leftslot_160x600' }}, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_HDX' }}, pbjs.que.push(function() { expires: 365 params: { { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346688' }}, “Intro: Singularity” was released as the comeback trailer for BTS' Love Yourself 轉 ‘Tear' on May 7, 2018. When we put [the masks] on, it's not about who we are or where we came from. dfpSlots['topslot_b'] = googletag.defineSlot('/2863368/topslot', [[728, 90]], 'ad_topslot_b').defineSizeMapping(mapping_topslot_b).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'top').setTargeting('hp', 'center').addService(googletag.pubads()); { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971081', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776336', position: 'btf' }}, 'cap': true addPrebidAdUnits(pbAdUnits); And all it takes is that moment, just a single moment. {code: 'ad_btmslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_btmslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/btmslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250], [320, 50], [300, 50]] } }, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776156', position: 'atf' }}, }, {code: 'ad_leftslot', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_leftslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/leftslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[120, 600], [160, 600]] } }, if(pl_p) googletag.pubads().setCategoryExclusion('mcp').setCategoryExclusion('resp').setCategoryExclusion('wprod'); { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654208' }}, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_leftslot' }}]}, googletag.cmd.push(function() { 'max': 8, This is a reference to the song 'Spring Day', which is about hardships, change and separation having to come to an end, the same way every winter is followed by the season spring in a never-ending cycle. { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_topslot' }}, googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_c", ["science_geographic_locales"]); { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_topslot' }}, { { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195465', size: [300, 250] }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776336', position: 'btf' }}, name: "pbjs-unifiedid", iasLog("criterion : cdo_tc = resp"); { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346693' }}, Hi, welcome to my blog. } Theory and Explained for LOVE YOURSELF TEAR 'Singularity' Comeback Trailer by BTS based on their music video, lyrics, dance, and reaction. pbjs.setConfig(pbjsCfg); Improve your vocabulary with English Vocabulary in Use from Cambridge.Learn the words you need to communicate with confidence. } name: "idl_env", { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, pbjsCfg.consentManagement = { The video is a fast-paced collage of footage taken from B-Movie: Lust & Sound in West-Berlin 1979-1989, a 2015 art house movie about music producer Mark Reeder's life in 1980s West Berlin.The clip was edited by Damian Hale, who is the guy responsible for the visuals that make up New Order's stage show. singularity definition: 1. the quality of being strange: 2. the quality of being strange: . googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_pc", "dictionary"); { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195464', size: [300, 600] }}, iasLog("criterion : cdo_pt = entry"); iasLog("__tcfapi useractioncomplete or tcloaded ", tcData, success); The dance with the masks legitimately reminded me of the dance troupe 'JABBAWOCKEEZ', who are also known as the master of none. Tackling the darker side of loving yourself, this passage refers to the painting 'Narcissus' (1597-1599) by the Italian Baroque master Caravaggio, which depicts the image of a young man, staring deeply into a pool of water as he leans into it. iasLog("criterion : cdo_ei = singularity"); storage: { { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654174' }}, However, aforementioned studies concern only the kinematics of, Generic 3-parameter families of vector field on the plane, unfolding a, This coordinate should assume a meaningful value before and after a singular configuration and allow to pass the, There have been many such moments, which are more significant in the aggregate than in their. googletag.pubads().set("page_url", "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/singularity"); { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, It's right there, just sitting in the middle of this frozen lake, and you think you're fast enough to go out and grab it before the ice cracks. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11653860' }},