You loaded sixteen tons, what do you get Another day older and deeper in debt Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go I owe my soul to the company store If you see me comin', better step aside A lotta men didn't, a lotta men died One fist of iron, the other of steel If the right one don't get you, Beantrage eine Übersetzung; Beantrage eine Transkribierung; Neues Idiom hinzufügen; Erstelle ein Thema im Forum; Registrieren; Community. Am F E Another day older an' deeper in debt Am Dm F Saint Peter doncha call me 'cause I can't go Am E Am I owe my soul to the company store [Riff] Am F E I was born one mornin' when the sun didn't shine Am F E Picked up my shovel and I walked to the mine Am Dm F Loaded sixteen tons of number nine coal Am E Am And the strawboss said, "Well, Bless my soul!" Sixteen Tons Lyrics: Some people say a man is made out of mud / A poor man's made out of muscle and blood / Muscle and blood and skin and bones / A mind that's weak and a back that's strong / You load Beantrage eine Übersetzung; Beantrage eine Transkribierung; Neues Idiom hinzufügen; Erstelle ein Thema im Forum; Registrieren; Community. Beantrage eine neue Übersetzung; Werde Übersetzer/in; Webseitenregeln; Häufig gestellte Fragen; Lyricstranslate.com Forum; Login; Registrierung; Deutsch. A A. Sechzehn Tonnen. Die Produktion ist um 100 Tonnen zu niedrig. … idiom to have tons of money: in Geld schwimmen: million tons per annum Millionen Tonnen {pl} jährlich / pro Jahr: 5+ Wörter: Production has fallen short by 100 tons. Mitglieder; Forum; Neue Forenthemen; Neueste Kommentare; Beliebte Inhalte; So fängst du an . Beantrage eine neue Übersetzung; Werde Übersetzer/in; Webseitenregeln; Häufig gestellte Fragen; Lyricstranslate.com Forum; Login; Registrierung; Deutsch. » Fehlende Übersetzung melden: Teilweise Übereinstimmung: sixteen: sechzehn: tons: Tonnen {pl} in tons {adv} tonnenweise: sixteen times {adv} sechzehnmal: to weigh tons: tonnenschwer sein: unit metric tons: metrische Tonnen {pl} chem. Sixteen tons Lyrics: Some people say a man is made outta mud / A poor man's made outta muscle and blood / Muscle and blood and skin and bone / A mind that's a-weak and a back that's strong / You load Wörterbuch Englisch ↔ Deutsch: Sixteen Tons: Übersetzung 1 - 36 von 36: Englisch: Deutsch: Keine komplette Übereinstimmung gefunden. Am F E I was born one morning when the sun didn't shine Am F E Picked up my shovel and I went to the mine Am F Dm Loaded sixteen tons of number nine coal Am E7 The strawboss said, "Well, Bless my soul!" … Sixteen Tons (Deutsch Übersetzung) Künstler/in: Tennessee Ernie Ford (Ernest Jennings Ford) Auch performt von: Frankie Laine, Lorne Greene, The Dandy Warhols; Lied: Sixteen Tons 15 Übersetzungen; Übersetzungen: Deutsch, Französisch, Griechisch #1, #2, #3, Italienisch, Russisch #1, #2, #3 6 weitere; Anfragen: Greek (Cypriot) Deutsch Übersetzung Deutsch. Mitglieder; Forum; Neue Forenthemen; Neueste Kommentare; Beliebte Inhalte; So fängst du an .