We have an official The Sound Of Silence tab made by UG professional guitarists. }, 1000) << document.getElementById('timer_2').style.display = 'block'; Guitar Ukulele Piano new. /CreationDate (D:20040504183830) THE SOUND OF SILENCE As recorded by Simon & Garfunkel (From the 1964 Album WEDNESDAY MORNING, 3 AM) ... PDF created with FinePrint pdfFactory trial version www.pdffactory.com. F. 2. �����hL�����l�znq�b�f*�sYAc%���'��>iF��cd:����=޸yɪn�w���q�)� ��9����~�.����.���W��o�,���3���3Sd����S. if (timer_num == 0) { /Title (simon__garfunkel-sound_of_silen) }, Simon & Garfunkel – The Sound Of Silence fingerstyle tabs (Igor Presnyakov), Roxette – Listen To Your Heart fingerstyle tabs (Igor Presnyakov), Eric Clapton – Tears In Heaven fingerstyle tabs (Igor Presnyakov), Metallica – Fade To Black fingerstyle tabs (Igor Presnyakov), Oh, Pretty Woman fingerstyle tabs (Igor Presnyakov), AC/DC – Back in black fingerstyle tabs (Igor Presnyakov), The House Of The Rising Sun fingerstyle tabs (Igor Presnyakov), Sam Smith – Stay With Me fingerstyle tabs (Igor Presnyakov). 1 0 obj �O_���_ LOCATION. timer_num--; We have an official The Sound Of Silence tab made by UG professional guitarists. stream 2. Free download includes lyrics and guitar tab. 1 of 22. We have an official The Sound Of Silence tab made by UG professional guitarists. /Length 5 0 R var timers = setInterval(function () { Long Beach, California, USA. document.getElementById('timer_num').innerHTML = timer_num; Simon and Garfunkle guitar tabs in PDF format. ... Download Pdf. 2. Check out the tab » Backing track. Simon and Garfunkle – Mrs Robinson Guitar Tab PDF. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. << Download Pdf. window.onload = function () { /Creator (pdfFactory www.pdffactory.com) Strumming. /Filter /FlateDecode } 1. var timer_num = 15; // Число задержки в секундах The Sound Of Silence Guitar Tab PDF. G. 3. ����.Si��q|��:����>[6�� 1. Tonebridge. clearInterval(timers); H��wےe7��{}Ŷ��q;�H �9��OOL�h�w8�_�KY��UU�Ti�{� � �\�(OL�Cn��"���6��ms��/���@y{�"�������ܿ����:����x �0J��?��o�h��W���U8>��Ա/���%Lsھ?��~� 1 of 17. 1 of 27. [Verse 4] G Fools said I, you do not know Am Silence like a cancer grows. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience at LGIL. FOLLOW US. Check out the tab » Backing track. Am. I was inspired to do this after it was part of our marching band show! >> 4. Tonebridge. Check out the tab » Guitar Ukulele Piano new. %���� Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound Of Silence fingerstyle tabs (Igor Presnyakov), download tablature gp5, PDF F C Hear my words that I might teach you, F C Take my arms that I might reach you. document.getElementById('timer_num').innerHTML = timer_num; 4 0 obj Chords. We have an official The Sound Of Silence tab made by UG professional guitarists. Download Pdf. /Producer (pdfFactory 1.64 \(Windows XP\)) endobj /Author (Kenny) Chords. 3. %PDF-1.2 If you continue to use LGIL we will assume that you are happy with this. THE SOUND OF SILENCE - Simon & Garfunkel Page 2 of 3 Generated using the Power Tab Editor by Brad Larsen. F C People talking without speaking, F C People hearing without listening, F C People writing songs that voices never share C/B Am And no one dare C G Am Disturb the sound of silence. C. 1. �'�����~�x���:l'�}w��'�������G'�=�vO�z�*�Ӿ��7_��w'�����k��~���&���� �� B��`�%"U�� 3. 2. 3. document.getElementById('timer_1').style.display = 'none'; 1 of 16. >> Sounds Of Silence including fingerstyle guitar parts, chords and lyrics. Download free and accurate PDF guitar tabs for Simon and Garfunkle songs made from Power Tab files.