Because Insure All is more convenient and idgaf about the meager amount of rubles it took to insure the melee weapon once. Do you keep it if you die with it though? Axes do more damage than knives generally. Short tactical sword. Antique axe is pretty powerful. I've played for awhile now, and can't understand why. Register. You can't loot players' melee weapons. 1 Description 2 Notes 3 Location 3.1 Woods 3.2 Customs 4 Trading 5 Trivia Perfectly balanced ice axe, the tip is made of a single piece of hardened metal. level 2 It's only for PMC melee weapons though, so you can still loot melee weapons off of Scavs and Scav bosses. 8.6k. Melee weapons always come back after you die, so that no matter how broke you get you always have some sort of weapon. This page lists all of the weapons in Escape from Tarkov categorized by the skill they contribute EXP towards. It was worth the convenience. Thanks so much. The sword rules the world! Afaik you keep your melee weapon on death. Man I've been wondering this for ages. Since there's a lot of more expensive melee weapons now, that problem would've been even bigger now if it wasn't removed. (not necessarily a hatchet). level 1. Red Rebel Ice pick (RR) is a Melee weapon in Escape from Tarkov. The karambit is a nice weapon, meant for stealth when it was first used over 1000 years ago (Latest) Best Escape From Tarkov Weapons List. Edit: Answer : Insure all exists. PMC:s' melee weapons can't be looted as a measure to remove an old form of money farming where you would go into a raid with a friend and kill him, take his melee weapon and sell it (it worked because melee weapons weren't lost to the player who owns it, and he would still have one after he dies). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The only advantage a hatchet has over most knives is that it has a longer swing range and higher damage, but those factors almost never come into play, as bringing a melee weapon to a gun fight usually ends up with the guy with the gun winning. The Best Weapons in Escape from Tarkov at each trader Loyalty Level - in-depth analysis . Furthermore, these categories are sub dived into subcategories. Jump to: navigation, search. And afterwards they can get back the other one with insurance, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the EscapefromTarkov community. It's a hassle to deselect it everytime, and isn't worth the hassle. The unofficial Subreddit for Escape From Tarkov, a Hardcore FPS being created by Battlestate Games. Afaik you keep your melee weapon on death. I feel pretty stupid about this reaction, but seriously it has always bugged me. Edit: Answer: Insure all exists. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Almost all weapons are entirely modular, so they can be fitted for different situations. You can only loot melee from scavs. Afaik you keep your melee weapon on death. Bars A-2607- 95x18; Bars A-2607- Damascus; C. Camper axe; Crash Axe; E. … You can't loot melee weapons... Thats why in game it tells you you can't loot melee weapons when you're trying to loot a melee weapon. Posted by 5 days ago. It's a hassle to deselect it everytime, and isn't worth the hassle. Furthermore, any type of armour renders the melee weapons useless, even in the old days kolpak could protect you from the hatchet and it would take ~ 3 hits to the head to kill someone. You keep your melee weapon. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Go with the sword! I always see images posted on here of characters, and so often they have insured their melee weapons. It'll do your melee weapon too. 1 Current Weapons 1.1 Assault carbines 1.2 Assault rifles 1.3 Bolt-action rifles 1.4 Grenade launchers 1.5 Machine guns 1.6 Marksman rifles 1.7 Melee weapons 1.8 Pistols 1.9 Shotguns 1.10 SMGs 1.11 Throwables 2 Upcoming weapons 2.1 Assault carbines 2.2 Assault rifles 2.3 Bolt-action rifles 2.4 Grenade launchers 2.5 Landmines 2.6 Machine guns 2.7 Marksman rifles 2.8 Melee weapons 2.9 … This right here, i even got tired of clicking uninsure on my keyring, even though at the time it was an unhealthy amount of money to sacrifice. I don't think I've ever "insured all" before. I've played for awhile now, and can't understand why. PMC:s' melee weapons can't be looted as a measure to remove an old form of money farming where you would go into a raid with a friend and kill him, take his melee weapon and sell it (it worked because melee weapons weren't lost to the player who owns it, and he would still have one after he dies). If you hit Insure All on the insurance screen, it'll highlight your melee weapon. I always see images posted on here of characters, and so often they have insured their melee weapons. Help . It makes melee weapons, instead of being a weapon of choice in some situations, a cosmetic item and nothing else. People do "hatchet"/melee runs because it is entirely risk free, and they can secure loot up their ass with secure containers. Hatchets used to be lootable and everyone would just ditch their knives ASAP to grab a hatchet off of a dead EOD player, to permanently upgrade their melee weapon. The chosen weapon for an ancient clan called WYCC, the clan of hatchlings have been the source of frustration and anger among the residents of Tarkov. It is the ideal melee weapon for new players and veterans alike due to its high damage and ease of accessibility. Comment deleted by user 9 months ago 0 children. Hatchet does more damage. It's a hassle to deselect it everytime, and isn't worth the hassle. 6. Miller Bros. Blades M-2 Tactical Sword (M-2) is a Melee weapon in Escape from Tarkov. Escape From Tarkov has been "out" in some form or another since 2016, first with the closed alpha and eventually a closed beta, available to those who … It's more of a hassle to keep unselecting it, so people will usually just pay the small one time fee to avoid that. Category:Melee weapons - The Official Escape from Tarkov Wiki. I've played for awhile now, and can't understand why. D&D Beyond Antique axe; B. It'll do your melee weapon too. I’d pick one up ASAP and keep an eye out for any of the axes in the future. It'll do your melee weapon too. The unofficial Subreddit for Escape From Tarkov, a Hardcore FPS being created by Battlestate Games. Why can’t I loot some melee weapons from some people? 6h5 Bayonet; A. People use hatchets because they’re cheap (free with eod), have decent engagement distance, and have good left and right click damage. PMC's can't have melee weapons looted. Ok chill I’m a new player just trying to figure things out, Hatchet run refers to bringing in only melee a weapon. Weapons are your primary survival tool. From Escape from Tarkov Wiki. The sheer size of Escape from Tarkov's arsenal can overwhelm even the most experienced FPS players. This makes so much sense. A lot of the time it says “can’t loot item” and I’m just wondering why and how I make my melee I loot able. View Entire Discussion (4 Comments) More posts from the EscapefromTarkov community. Introduction. Also, why do people do hatchet runs? Category:Melee weapons. Melee weapons always come back after you die, so that no matter how broke you get you always have some sort of weapon. Press J to jump to the feed. Worst case scenario I can also drop my melee weapon (for whatever reason you can imagine needing to / doing so on accident) and I have a chance of getting it back. Escape From Tarkov Weapons list features five different types of weapon categories, namely Primary weapons, Secondary Weapons, Stationary Weapons, Melee Weapons, and Throwable Weapons. If you go melee! Edit: Answer: Insure all exists. Press J to jump to the feed. Gamepedia. Sign In. Just a melee weapon, and a tactical vest if you’ve got one to spare.