Upon me. My shamed creation. Deutsch . But... it worked. I am Silvana, welcome to my forest. By ang3l191 in PC, PS4, Xbox March 28, 2019. ", "Titania. Now. ", "You... hateful abomination. doing? ", "What a dogmatic- IDIOT -perspective! ", "Ballas is beyond pleased... but when I look at what I've built... at Titania, I feel sick creep up my throat. It's away from the exit. Did the Operator enjoy this witticism?". Reddit community and fansite for the free-to-play third-person co-op action shooter, Warframe. I smell the vague sulfur and toxins leaking through the seals, yet somehow I'm going to miss this place. Thank you, whoever you are. ", "Give me the final Apothic, I need clarity to fight back. ", "The sun in my skin... my voice is the wind. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I'm going back to the trees to find myself again. I'm getting control. Scour the System and scan the required plants with your Codex Scanner. ", "I'll stowaway with Earth-bound cargo. ", "Beware! If you haven’t then you need to complete the quest to collect Silver Grove Specters. ", "My childhood dream has become a nightmare. I've never felt anything like it. Ordis believes we must complete our mission. Warframe- Farming And Locating Silver Grove Specters And Apothics. When the fires subsided, I knew what it was. https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/The_Silver_Grove/Transcript?oldid=2168436. When the Orokin found out what I had done here, they sent their Dax upon the great trees. I was dying. ", "There is something different about this place, but Ordis is not quite sure what it is. I think my knees almost gave out! You'll get 7,000 Nightwave on the spot if you find one and kill it, but that's a lot easier said than done. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. ", "Titania? My dream to see green and blue return to this sick and dying mother of us all. This page contains the entire transcript of The Silver Grove quest. A tortured presence, like an evil ink, staining my mind. Here’s how to find Silver Grove Specters so you can complete the Grove Guardian Nightwave act in Warframe.. At first, the project seemed therapeutic and nurturing. Warframe Light 4.5 (Default) Warframe Dark 4.5 . I can help too. Language . I hate her, a killer made by a healer. And so it was here, within this grove, that she died to save me. For what ever reason. This page contains the entire transcript of The Silver Grove quest. I don't blame Margulis, she's as much a victim as the children we're working with. Most likely farming. A way back to that wounded land I call home. ", "The forest and myself are in debt to both of you. -unique. Would you rather this world, a wasteland, in spite of me? Now I have that opportunity, and thanks to Margulis, I'm relieved I won't be drafted into some Orokin War Project. Back; Forums Discord Fandom Facebook Twitter YouTube Twitch Activity. I have an idea. ", "I am grateful, but the workers are here with their torches and violence. Go to Mantle, on Earth, it's a capture mission. You have enriched our souls, and for that we are beholden to you. ", "I once thought the same of Warframes. I'm going to use this wrong to make right. Use https://rwarframe.github.io/#flair to set user flair and text. Allow Ordis to display it for you. ", "Operator, the Codex system just pulled another voice entry from that Apothic. I'm going back to where I belong, no matter the cost. When that happens, just look around for an unmarked tunnel leading to a wide-open cave, where you'll have to use an Apothic at a pile of stones for a Specter to spawn. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Players need to be Master Rank 7 and have completed “The Second Dream” to access the Silver Grove quest. Your actions have meant more than your origins. "My bags are packed, I'm all set to leave! Titania, stop them! Grove Guardian: Kill 3 Silver Grove Specters This is the tough one. This time I'm going to fix it. As usual the map is randomly generated and I'm aware of at least 3 possible tiles that the silver grove can be connected to on that particular map. Hope this helps. Have you returned to protect me once more? I've tried everything to accelerate the ailing vegetation, to guide and nurture the soil, but nothing comes of it.