Oficial Web Page: http://berghain.de Door Policy: You’ll probably have a hard time trying to get into Kater, if you don’t bring someone that speaks German. See many of Berlin's most important landmarks and highlights, with informative commentary from your guide, on this half-day walking tour of Mitte. It is a valley and you are a horse in it. we went to gmf on a sunday night 12-5am monday, had a great night, 12th floor cheesy pop with tranny dj, but on the 15th floor it was amazinggg danced all night. Contact Corporate IMPRINT DATENSCHUTZERKLÄRUNG. house of weekend, Berlin. was there on a friday night and it was more than 50% ladies, and dammit they where hot! Door Policy: The bouncers here are not as bad as in other clubs, but be patient: you’re going to stand in line for quite a while. : +49 (0)152 24293140 be back in the new year. Weekend Club. Still a good night and good crowd. If you think we've missed a great club in Berlin which should be on this list. As for the sounds, they are served up by acclaimed decknicians from around the world - you can even catch the mighty Tiefschwarz here on a regular basis. It’s the perfect escape for those who are looking for a original partying experience and for those who want to get to know an undiscovered part of town. As in almost every club in town, they don’t mess with the quality of the sound. Be as discrete as you can and make sure you know what you are getting into. good club, great gay nights on sunday, amazing view on the Alex ! angaben gemäß § 5 tmg: weekend gmbh alexanderstr.7 geschäftsführer: philip götz 10178 berlin registernr. Their line up is always impeccable and you’ll probably listen to the best DJ's blasting their best tunes out loud, every weekend, from Friday 'til Monday morning. By far the best club in Berlin to dance to wicked beats until the sun comes up in the morning - and sex in the bathroom cabins made it even more memorable. Also their public is really diverse and that’s what makes clubbing at Kater so fun. Corporate Events. A “lifetime experience” is definitely the expression that better describes the time you’ll have in this huge temple of music and fun. If you’re the kind of person who appreciates good techno music, you’ll feel like you’re in paradise once you step inside Berghain. * * * Editor's review The Weekend is arguably Berlin's hippest house and techno club, and with its high-flying location on the 13th floor of a Soviet block on Alexanderplatz it's easy to see why. How about a relaxing weekend of pampering and 5 star indulgence? best venue hands down . I then ask to speak to the manager and I explain everything to him, in German, and the guy just turns around and basically tells me to fuck off yet AGAIN. Everyone's idea of the perfect Berlin weekend will differ wildly, and the beauty of Berlin is that it is a city full of possibilities. Weekend Club has 0 votes. Just back from berlin and had our most enjoyable night there.Unbelievable music, great underground setting, cool people.This club has everything.Miss it at your peril!! DO NOT SUPPORT THIS ESTABLISHMENT IT SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN! touristy okey, but very good electronic music. What a terrible night!! already going for 24hrs new years eve couldnt miss richie hawtin new years day and it was very worth every minute of it. Berghain became a meeting point for the clubbers of Berlin and it’s already part of the city culture, which is one of the main reasons why the door policy is so harsh. Wir … First off all, what a sausage fest! Oh, and don’t dare to take your phone out of your pocket. 1 of the best clubs I have been to, cool, hip, and lots and lots of fun! The top 10 clubs in Berlin, with door policy and contact details. Make sure to check their SoundCloud so you can find out if it’s your kind of music. I am a music fan who also likes electronic music.I look completely normal, and thus behave.I have experience from clubs in Europe, Africa and Asia.never happened to me until yesterday to make me not run a security guard at a party, not private.Thanks for.I was in Berlin by car for 200 minutes, I was there many times, but has never come back-to such outcomes I have experienced much.and the reason is said to be within the power boys..hahaha,better is Pra-ha ha. So be prepared to dance for hours and listen to top quality music. Club Weekend Berlin. Einer der bekanntesten und elegantesten Clubs der Hauptstadt ist der Weekend Club, das sich im ehemaligen Haus des Reisens in Berlin Mitte über den Dächern des Alexanderplatzes … In a huge abandoned soap factory perfectly located by the Spree, you’ll find loads of dancefloors, a huge outside area with amazing lighting and you’ll really feel like part of the city clubbing scene. EDIT, didn't notice the default review was 10/10, I give it a 3. Address: Michaelkirchstr. : +49 (0)152 24293140 You can vote once a day for your favourite place. Local Life Berlin is about to select candidates for Best Places awards, dedicated to rewarding and encouraging excellence in products, service and ideas. Price: 10 Euros. Handy because it's only a short walk from the hostels in Rosenthaler Platz, east central and good for after the bars for very late drinks, been to better clubs but not bad. Inside Panorama Bar, you’ll find a more cheerful atmosphere, where they usually play all variations of house music. Here you will find diverse ways of having fun. Address: Hauptstrasse 15 10317 Berlin Lichtenberg After partying for so many hours, the only thing you’ll want is a cab that will drop you right in front of the place where you're staying. Located in Berlin's central Mitte neighbourhood, when in full swing, the Weekend club takes over the twelfth, fifteenth and rooftop terrace floors of the Haus Des Reisens building in Alexanderplatz. Is very nice plase in berlin good club:-)))))). Not the best night i've been to but. we danced all night. Telephone: 030 51052134 Disorientating, mind blowing, brutal, fun, surprising, longlasting and freaky, Berlin is probably the best clubbing city in Europe. Weekend Club has 0 votes. Learn insider information on the German city's different eras, stretching from modern times back through the Cold War, Nazi, Imperial, and Prussian time periods.