6 Nutzer haben dieses Produkt mit 5 von 5 Sternen bewertet 6. Tested the video for working and quality but not yet watched it through--saving this much loved old film for the right time. £5.99. Strawberry Media, who market this disc, should be ashamed of themselves. 2 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich. 2 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 28. Komplette Handlung und Informationen zu Wie ein Schrei im Wind. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Mit der widerstrebenden jungen Frau im Schlepptau zieht La Bète in die Wildnis. I remember seeing this at the cinema when I was a boy and have been wanting to get my hands on a dvd of it for years. Excellent film, but the DVD quality is poor. Canadian, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 5, 2018. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2019. this dvd was redone to many times. Click & Collect. 5. This dvd has two versions: the first is in good colour and widescreeen, but in German and without subtitles; but the second is an extra, an English version shown on US TV and, not only is it fullscreen for TV which only shows the middle bit of what you see in the cinema, but the picture quality is very poor and the colour is so weak as to be not far off black and white, which means that you are going to miss out … There's a problem loading this menu right now. You need multi-region PAL/NTSC DVD player to view it in USA/Canada: LANGUAGES: English ( Dolby Digital 2.0 ), German ( Dolby Digital 2.0 ), WIDESCREEN (2.35:1), SPECIAL FEATURES: Anamorphic Widescreen, Interactive Menu, Remastered, Scene Access, SYNOPSIS: An 1890s French Canadian trapper (Oliver Reed) buys a mute orphan servant (Rita Tushingham) to be his wilderness wife. Unable to add item to List. Oliver Reed, Rita Tushingham, Barbara Chilcott, Joseph Golland, Blain Fairman, German (Dolby Digital 2.0), English (Dolby Digital 2.0), Five star movie with a 2/3 star presentation, Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2016. The beautiful setting is far away in both time and place. - HAYERS,SIDNEY DVD NEU . There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Nützlich. Lesen Sie weiter. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 28. Trudi - 5,0 von 5 Sternen Alles bestens. Ein packender Kampf ums Überleben in der Wildnis mit einem überlebensgroßen Oliver Reed als roher, schlagfertiger Fallensteller. Produktinformationen zu „Wie ein Schrei im Wind (DVD) “ Kanada im Jahre 1850: In einer kleinen Siedlung am Rande der Wildnis findet eine Versteigerung von Frauen aus diversen Gefängnissen für die Siedler des menschenleeren Landstrichs statt. Unfortunately not a movie we can view in USA. The disc is in 4:3 aspect (pan and scan) used on ‘60’s and ‘70’s CRT TV’s, NOT the correct 2.35 widescreen aspect.If I had known this prior to ordering, I wouldn't have bought it. very picture. Jetzt zum ersten Mal in der originalen Breitwand-Fassung erhältlich.Quelle: Pidax-DVD I got smart a few years ago and bought a Panasonic all-region dvd player on Amazon for less than $50 and it was a great investment because many movies are not available in the US, but are sold new overseas. I believe I read somewhere that the Oliver Reed estate had the rights to it. Germany released, PAL/Region 0 DVD: it WILL NOT play on standard US DVD player. Ein packender Kampf ums Überleben in der Wildnis mit einem „überlebensgroßen“ Oliver Reed als roher, schlagfertiger Fallensteller. THE TRAP - Oliver Reed - GERMAN IMPORT REGION 2 DVD - Wie Ein Schrei Im Wind.