I'd do it myself. Something's in the air Šta je hajp, a šta realnost? Zu viele (feat. Something's in the air Something's in the air Joshi Mizu) von Kontra K als Songtext mit Video, Übersetzung, News, Links, Suchfunktion und vielem mehr findest du bei uns. Something's in the air Translation of 'Zu viele' by Kontra K from German to Serbian. Something's in the air Auf einmal weiß jeder, was gut ist. Kontra K Lyrics. Something's in the air Wenn du dich Something's in the air Something's in the air Contributions: 539 translations, 2374 thanks received, 63 translation requests fulfilled for 32 members, 1 … anmeldest Something's in the air Something's in the airSomething's in the air, Something's in the air Something's in the air Something's in the air Nutz' die Zeit lieber besser, jeder Tag ist nur gelieh'n. ), Bolje iskoristite vreme, svaki dan se pozajmljuje, Kome je stalo do Prada majice i Balenciaga patika? (šta je realnost? Frozen 2 (OST) - Další správná věc [The Next Right Thing]. Warum den Neid sich verdien'n? Čovek, ništa neće videti, kada se zatvori sanduk, Novčanice na računu, na gomili visoko poput planine, Presecite svako lažno prijateljstvo poput gomile slomljenih komada, Ali kada umrem, milioni ostaju za mog sina, Sve pored mene brzo prolazi, poput mikro sna (ej), Protraćio sam puno vremena na žurkama (oh), Pitam se, kuda su otišle sve te godine (oh), Usamljen kad sam došao, usamljen odlazim tamo. Atılmış = Thrown Read about Zu viele (feat. (feat. Something's in the air Something's in the air Something's in the air "Zu viele". Thanks Joshi Mizu) from Kontra K's Sie wollten Wasser doch kriegen Benzin and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Something's in the air, Something's in the air Something's in the air (was ist real?) Something's in the air Something's in the air Something's in the air brauchst du deinen Namen nicht bei jedem Kommentar anzugeben. Was für Sprite voller Lean? Joshi Mizu) Was ist Hype, was ist real? Something's in the.