Piano chords. Difficulty: novice. idk why. 19k views, 858 views this month. D D D D Sounds like a good strumming pattern and really brings out the slow tempo. Cm Cm6 Bb - F /A One step closer, One step closer - Chorus3 - Bb Dm I have died every day Waiting for you Gm Bb Darling don't be afraid I have loved you Eb F for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more Bb Dm All along I believed I would find you Gm Bb Time has brought Your heart to me I have loved you Eb F for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand moooore - Outro - Bb Dm Gm Bb Eb Cm Gm F The chords sound perfectly in pitch [Pitch Perfect @._. A Thousand Years Ukulele Chords (C, D, Em, G) by Christina Perri. Bass Chords. Try landscape mode instead of portrait. @] and Is really understandable for quick learners like me! Ukulele Tablature – A Thousand Years Christina Perri Ukulele TAB – Sheet music – Guitar chords – Notes Tutorial. Bass Chords. Tuning: G C E A. This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. All songs by Christina Perri. Dude. Heart beats fast. D-D-U-D-U But you could use D-D-D-D for something easier. Ukulele Chords. 83,113 views, added to favorites 7,622 times. 7 Years ukulele chords by Lukas Graham. A Thousand Years . ukulelesreview.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Switch orientation Tuning: G C E A. Baritone Ukulele. Baritone-Ukulele. ... 2 years ago In the video the tab is different for the last part of the first section. Simplify chords. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Hi, does anyone know the strumming pattern? Song "Thousand Miles" ukulele chords and tabs by Vanessa Carlton. Read A THOUSAND YEARS by Christina Perri from the story Ukulele Chords with Lyrics by UrGemini (UGE) with 3,004 reads. Ukulele Chords. Perri grew up in Bensalem, Pennsylvania (a suburb of Philadelphia) with her older brother, Nick Perri, who formerly played guitar with Shinedown, among other artists. Simplify Chords. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Soundtrack. View official tab. imagine being in theaters and hearing this song for the very first time, The strumming pattern is DDUDU but DDDD sound more like the song and it brings out the slow tempo like Ukulele_Wolf_World236 said, Christina Perri, born August 19, 1986 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, is a singer-songwriter, guitarist, and pianist. I understand what you’re saying but Every other person on here is posting it and I don’t think they are getting in trouble. Baritone-Ukulele. Ukulele Chords. 18,560 views, added to favorites 1,004 times. How can I love. Piano Chords. The A Thousand Years Songfacts says that Perri wrote this song based on the emotions that she felt reading about the star-crossed love affair between Edward and Bella throughout Stephenie Meyer's series of books. 4 contributors total, last edit on Nov 04, 2019. View official tab. Author Unregistered. The 3 on the A need to drop to 3 on the E and the 2 on the E drops to the 2 on the C. (BTW I’m not trying to start an argument. ;), it’s a rhythm with 3 beats (idk how to say that in English i hope you got what i meant) so it’s not 4 strums but 3, i also like to play D DUDU (and it’s fun dancing a waltz to this ngl). She initially rose to fame with her 2010 debut single "Jar of Hearts," which charted in the top 20 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart after being used in the popular television show, "So You Think You Can Dance." We have an official 7 Years tab made by UG professional guitarists. Author Kalitia [a] 86. We have an official A Thousand Years tab made by UG professional guitarists. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. Piano Chords. Display Diagrams.