Songwriters: Do Hyung Kwon, Jimin Park, Namjun Kim, Promise lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Know what this song is about? Original lyrics of Promise song by JIMIN BTS. Jimin, I am so so proud of you!! Hold on for a moment Intertwine our pinkies And promise me … Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. “약속 (Promise)” is BTS vocalist JIMIN’s first solo single, which he wrote and published on the group’s Soundcloud account. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more So, what do Jimin's "Promise" lyrics mean? Original lyrics of Promise song by JIMIN BTS. Played over a melodic guitar beat, JIMIN talks about how he…. Jimin, you nice, keep going!! This song has been mentioned several times before, most prominently on BTS' Bon Voyage Malta episode. Show song Honja jujeo anja Saeng-gagman keojyeoga Eonjebuteo neoneun naleul apeuge haessdeonga Neo jochado moleujanha. The track, which was produced by Slow Rabbit, features mostly Korean lyrics with English sprinkled throughout (as we've come to expect from BTS). Lyrics Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Translation of '약속 (Promise)' by Jimin (BTS) (지민) from English, Korean to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Thank you for keeping your promise. Lyrics: Sitting on the floor all alone Only my thoughts are growing bigger Since when did you start hurting me Not even you know. neodo apeujanha cause you’re mine I just wanna blow your mind ireohge neon tto meoreojyeoman ganeunde amureohji anheunde geureohge malhaneunde sasireun naega geuge aningabwa You’re hurting too, right, cause you’re mine I just wanna blow your mind Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Make sure you've read our simple. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Read jimin ᨀ promise。 from the story bts ᨀ easy lyrics。 by thana-ssi (ᴀᴘʀɪʟ) with 6,897 reads. hon ja ju jo an ja seng ga ge mang ko jo ga on je but to non nal ap pu ge het tong ga no jot cha do mo ru jan na no do ap pu ja na Cause You're Mine I Just Want To Blow Your Mind i rok ke non to appealing. Jimin - 약속 (Promise) [Romanized] Lyrics: Honja jjujeo anja / Saenggag man keojyeoga / Eonjebuteo neon nal apeuge haessdeonga / Neo jochado moreujanha / … But thank you so much for making it. Anybody can listen to this and still feel confident in themselves. This really help me to understand this song cause im from philippines. contributions. Neodo apeujanha 'cause you’re mine I just want to blow your mind Ileohge neon tto meol-eojyeo man ganeunde Original lyrics are transcribed. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Jimin lyrics - 1 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Promise (약속)". Hey, click the icon to check the status of your it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Even if they aren’t a kpop fan and can’t understand it, they’ll still hear the meaning and emotion put into this song. 혼자 주저앉아 Sitting on the ground alone, 생각만 커져가 I get taken over by ever-growing thoughts. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Don't write just "I love this song." rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Jimin’s V Live (from 12:44). Artist: JIMIN Song: Promise (English Translation) Album: Promise Year: 2018. “약속 (Promise)” is BTS vocalist Jimin’s first solo single, which he wrote and published on BTS’s Soundcloud account. interesting and valuable. Don't understand the meaning of the song? beautiful song Jimin!! explanations' markup. Played over a melodic guitar beat, JIMIN talks about how he is willing to seek to promise everyone a happy future. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Promise is a beautiful song ♡♡♡. view • edit "Promise" (약속) is an unofficial song by Jimin. Lyrics taken from Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. between the lines to you? Composed by Jimin, Slow Rabbit Lyrics by Jimin, RM. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether