Aerosoft installs in documents/aerofly fs2/addons/scenery And orbx install in another directory beside AFS2 one named « aerofly fs2 addons ». The support of VR-glasses and TrackIR allows a deep dive into the world of flying and elevates the Aerofly FS 2 up to a new stage of realism. ... SimShack is a flight simulation superstore that provides thousands of add-ons and expansions such as aircraft and scenery for FSX, FS2004 and X-Plane. No they don’t work for the Aerofly FS 2. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Given the early access releases of Aerofly FS 2, it might be tempting to dismiss the program and move on to other more established flight sim programs. Delete the boston_ma folder. $19.36. Extract the folder boston_ma into your Aerofly FS 2\addons\scenery folder. Aerosoft. Aerosoft. Per page: 15 30 50. $13.74. Switzerland Scenery for Aerofly FS 2. For the new MSFS I decided to give it another try and wow I don't regret it! Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator. Aerosoft. Aerofly FS 2 is a next generation flight simulator open for add-ons and sets a high value on realistic flight physics, highly detailed aircraft and a stunning, photo realistic scenery. #2 < > Showing 1-2 of 2 comments . Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator > General Discussions > Topic Details. Support available at: [email protected] Enjoy your flight over Boston! Home > Aerofly FS 2 > AEROFLY FS 2 SCENERY. The Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator offers excellent scenery graphics and extremely realistic flight physics. There are quite a number of changes in the aircraft definition files as well as the aircraft 3D model and textures between the FS 1 and the FS 2. Experience virtual aviation in an unprecedented quality. Also because I'm quite picky. Northeastern USA Scenery for Aerofly FS 2. World wide coverage of elevation data and aerial images is included with Aerofly FS 2. Uninstallation. Reviews There are no reviews yet. I wasn't always 100% happy with the Taburet city addons in the past. Very hyped on the potential for this tool to advance in scenery generation as well. USA South Florida Scenery for Aerofly FS 2. Currently there doesn’t seem to be that much demand for custom Aerofly FS 2 aircraft, otherwise a lot more people would have contacted me by now.