Songs by Other Artists. Rap Lay Me Down. Disco-Funk Bossanova Learn how to play "Stay With Me" by Sam Smith with our ukulele tabs. This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. Pop Indie Allright reserved. They have won four Grammys (including Best New Artist, Record of the Year and Song of the Year for Stay With Me; and Best Pop Vocal Album for In the Lonely Hour), an Oscar for Best Song (Writing's on the Wall from Spectre), and charted five #1 hits in the UK. The last verse goes like this: “Lay me down tonight / Lay me by your side / Lay me down tonight / Lay me by your side / Can I lay by your side, next to you, you / And make sure you’re alright / I’ll take care of you / I don’t want to be here if Itcan’t be with you tonight”. On -2 I found it hard playing bm so instead I just did c and it worked. UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. Learn how to play "Lay Me Down" by Sam Smith with our ukulele tabs. C G D/F# I lay me down I?m not my own Em7 D C I belong to you alone G D/F# Lay me down Lay me down C G D/F# Hand on my heart this much is true Em7 D C There?s no life apart from you G D/F# Lay me down Lay me down C G D/F# Lay me down Lay me down. u guys ROCK:), G . DONT CHANGE A THING, thx 4 putting this song on. Reggea There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. All songs by Sam Smith. Everybody Wants … Source of Song Lyrics, Guitar Chords, Ukulele Chords and Guitar Tab for newbies, amateur and general musician. ukulele scales. Dance Electronic Gm D Smith has also received three awards from eleven BRITs nominations. Transposer UkuTabs Transposer Choose how many half steps you wish to transpose the chords in this song and click on the button. Anybody here who thinks Dbm sounds a bit weird? been wanting 2 play dis song 4 AGES! Hiphop chord namer. Rock Try landscape mode instead of portrait. ukulele tabs. This song tab is in the key of A Minor with the chords: Am, F, C, G. Login | Register. Alternative TEXT SIZE Text Size Use this to make the text smaller or larger. ChordCafe.com, ©copyright 2013-2020. ukulele chords. Lounge Music Verse 2: Em7 G Letting go of my pride giving up all my rights Em7 D/F# G Em7 D/F# C G Take this life and let it shine Take this life and let it shine Bridge: … To Lay Me Down Key: G G Em C G C G To lay me down, once more, to lay me down Bm A E With my head in sparklin' clover G D Am C Let the world go by, like the clouds a-streamin' G F C G C G To lay me down, one last time, to lay me down Bm Am D To lay me down, oh-oh, to lay me down C G F C G C G To lay me down, one last time, to lay me down. This song tab is in the key of E Major with the chords: E, A, Gbm, Dbm, B, D, B7 Login | Register While their early career was geared up towards musical theatre, it was dance music that kicked it off. In 2015, they won Critics' Choice, British Breakthrough Act, and the Global Success Award. UkuTabs Transposer Choose how many half steps you wish to transpose the chords in this song and click on the button. I LOVE YOU!!! In the final part of the chorus, try playing B after the A and before the E. Also, for the chorus before the interlude, use Gbm instead of the E. There’s an entire two lines missing at the end. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. The transitions are really hard, but ill pull through. Switch orientation E No words can explain, the way I’m missing you A The night, this emptiness, this hole that I’m inside A These tears, they tell their own story F#m A E B You told me not to cry when you were gone F#m A E B But the feeling’s overwhelmin, they're much too strong Chorus E C#m F#m A Can I lay by your side, next to you, you E C#m And make sure you’re alright F#m I’ll take care of you, A B E I don’t want to be here if … There’s not, the song just ends with the first two lines, the lyrics here are correct. Acoustic i dont wanna be here if i cant be with you tonight, Samuel Frederick "Sam" Smith (born May 19, 1992 in London) is a singer/songwriter. Jazz. Lyrics don't fit on one line? Sam Smith all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Bass Tabs, Drum Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including stay with me, too good at goodbyes, im not the only one, latch, lay me down * In order to optimize your browsing experience for chords and lyrics, we encourage you to check these supported browsers, This website optimized for at least 1042 px x 768 px screen resolution. ... Lay Me Down. lay me by your side F#m A D Bm F#m A B Lay me down tonight..... lay me by your side E C#m F#m A B E Can I lay by your side, next to you, you Guitar Chord Chart Create and get +5 IQ. Soul