rows 60-65) are served last on the LH a380. Seat 95 C is a standard Economy Class seat that has extra legroom due to the exit. During the flight the attendant regulary brings you water or orange juice (you can order other stuff if you want). Seat 15 G is a standard Business Class seat. Seat 83 A is a standard Economy Class seat. 2017/08/01 for Seat 96C, on Seat 83 H is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 24 A is a standard Business Class seat. Seat 54 K is a standard Premium Economy Class seat. I am frequent traveler and this was by far the worst flight I ever had. Seat 77 H is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 71 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 54 A is a standard Premium Economy Class seat. The tray table and inflight entertainment monitor are in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. 2018/08/30 for Seat 94A, on All in all a very nice, quiet, roomy seat. Window seats in rows 96, 97 & 98 feature one extra - an additional closing storage compartment between the window and seat. The seat is quite comfy and flat. Seat 89 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Will stick with Singapore Air. 2017/09/28 for Seat Business class, on 50K is probably one of the best premium economy seats on this plane. Plenty of legroom. I'm a slim-built 158cm person and I had the armrest digging painfully against my elbows. As the seat is well alligned with the window you will get a decent view fo the wing and engines. Seat 71 H is a standard Economy Class seat. The window seat (18i) would have been even better with more compartments to stowe your personal stuff. Seat 90 H is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 73 H is a standard Economy Class seat. 2016/06/27 for Seat 50K, on The tray table is in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. Worst long haul flight ever. It is odd that they have better legroom in smaller Airbuses for short haul flights than in their biggest aircraft used for the longest flights. Seat 20 C is a standard Business Class seat whose proximity to the lavatories and galleys may be bothersome. Seat 76 J is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 76 D is a standard Economy Class Bulkhead seat whose proximity to the lavatories may be bothersome. 2019/12/15 for Seat 99G, on 2016/02/12 for Seat 92A, on No problem with bath nearby. The tray table is in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. Users have reported that it is ideal for couples and is not recommended for solo travelers. 2016/10/30 for Seat 50K, on There is no floor storage for this seat during take-off or landing. Seat 88 G is a standard Economy Class Bulkhead seat whose proximity to the galleys may be bothersome. The larger distance between seat and window due to the shape od the plane did not hamper the view. The foot rest and seat adjustment was great for me. Seat 10 D is a standard Business Class Bulkhead seat whose proximity to the lavatories and galleys may be bothersome. Seat 24 C is a standard Business Class seat. Even 98 in front of toilet is good. The flight attendants literally unload on you whatever they have left on their carts. Seat 63 F is a standard Economy Class seat. First, because of the curvature of the plane, there is about 8-10 inches between the seat and the window. But, we are short, so take that into account. Upper Level has in the back a section with 5 rows from 95-99 in Eco. These seats are great with a lot of room for your legs. This seat has restricted leg space due to entertainment box. There is no floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing. Lufthansa flies 1 versions of Airbus A380-800. Seat 64 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat is fine, luggage compartment not big enough due to curvature of plane in front. Emirates operates three versions of the A380 with slightly different configurations. Seat 92 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat unsuitable for long haul flight. Seat 80 J is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 23 A is a standard Business Class seat. Seat 23 C is a standard Business Class seat. My wife and I like the seats in the last row because we do not bother anyone when we move our seat backs. Seat 55 H is a standard Premium Economy Class seat. Seat 70 H is a standard Economy Class seat. 2016/07/13 for Seat 97A, on However it doesn't really disturb. This was my first experience of Premium Economy with Lufthansa. Seat 68 H is a standard Economy Class seat. Mixed review, because of multimedia box on the ground of the front seat. 2016/11/20 for Seat 53 A, on Seat 65 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 23 K is a standard Business Class seat. I was booked for 76E in front of the bulkhead. Less of a "cattle transport" feel. Seat 61 D is a standard Economy Class Bulkhead seat whose proximity to the galleys may be bothersome. 2016/12/25 for Seat 50K, on I liked the separate PE cabin - but this was spoiled by crying infants. Seat 56 H is a standard Premium Economy class seat whose proximity to the lavatories and galleys may be bothersome. 2017/02/01 for Seat 96H, on