I don’t trust none of you bitches, don’t fuck with none of you bitches   (4 fans), Danielle Bregoli (born March 26, 2003), better known by her stage name Bhad Bhabie (pronounced "bad baby"), is an American rapper and internet personality. If you are searching That’s What I Said Song then you are on the right post. Think you know music? Bhad Bhabie "That's What I Said": Pooh, you a fool for this one Go, Grizz Alright, yeah, ... "That's What I Said" lyrics. more », Sheet Music  Still with it, I ain’t duckin’ a fade I got a grip in the safe, no, I ain’t fearing no case That’s What I Said Lyrics by Bhad Bhabie Pooh, you a fool for this one Go, Grizz Alright, yeah, let's do it Winner's Circle That's what I said I put a bit*h into place, smoosh a lil' bit*h in the face That's what I said But get quiet when I come see what that pressure ’bout So without wasting time lets jump on to That’s What I Said Song lyrics. She subsequently signed a record deal with Atlantic Records. That’s what I said Description:- That’s What I Said Lyrics Bhad Bhabie are Provided in this article.This is a new song which is sang by famous singer Bhad Bhabie.This Song is from Album BB1. Ashin’ my blunt on you bitches, you want the smoke? "That's What I Said Lyrics." That’s what I said Lyrics.com. You on my nerves, you could get served, fuck what you heard That’s what I said That’s what I said, So these are the complete lyrics of this beautiful song That’s What I Said Lyrics. Your email address will not be published. That’s what I said Bhabie first gave a sneak peak on Twitter and Instagram. Ashin’ my blunt on you bitches, you want the smoke? That’s what I said, [Verse] That’s what I said Talking shit from your mama house Ain’t showing if I ain’t getting paid That’s what I said I don’t trust none of you bitches, don’t fuck with none of you bitches Required fields are marked *.   Well, I’m with it This is a new song which is sang by famous singer Bhad Bhabie. That’s what I said Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! FAVORITE Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! . That’s what I said Pooh, you a fool for this one Go, Grizz Alright, yeah, let’s do it I don’t trust none of you bitches, don’t fuck with none of you bitches Bitches scary but they saying my name, [Chorus] That’s what I said Playlist, Written by: Danielle Bregoli, Daryl Clemons Jr., Jasmin Blagmon, Kevin Price, Lance Hack, Ryan Spencer. This Song is from Album BB1. “That’s What I Said” is a single by Bhad Bhabie and also her first song of 2020. 27 Nov. 2020. Test your MusicIQ here! Ashin’ my blunt on you bitches, you want the smoke? Lyrics to That's What I Said by Bhad Bhabie from the custom_album_5999470 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! after appearing on an episode of Dr. Phil in September 2016. That’s what I said I’m with this shit, ’bout what I say, I say my word Description:- That’s What I Said Lyrics Bhad Bhabie are Provided in this article. I put a bitch in her place, smoosh a lil’ bitch in the face Well, I’m with it It was released on April 22nd, 2020. You lost, you misplaced, bitch, buggin’ me, you get sprayed, bitch Popping shit under my comments but be sharing clothes This Song will release on 22 April 2020. I put a bitch in her place, smoosh a lil’ bitch in the face Well, I’m with it That’s what I said All these hundreds, I be countin’ for days Well, I’m with it That’s What I Said Song Lyrics. Lyrics © Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Ashin’ my blunt on you bitches, you want the smoke? [Intro] STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Winner’s Circle, [Chorus] Bitches worry ’bout these dudes that be sharing hoes That’s what I said That’s what I said If you want to read all latest song lyrics, please stay connected with us. Web. If I Want To Lyrics Goody Grace | Song Lyrics. That’s what I said Bhad Bhabie Lyrics "That's What I Said" Pooh, you a fool for this one Go, Grizz Alright, yeah, let's do it Winner's Circle That's what I said I put a bitch into place, smoosh a lil' bitch in the face That's what I said This Song will release on 22 April 2020. Flex Up Lyrics Lil Yachty ft. Future & Playboi Carti, Bussin Back Lyrics Kelsey Nicole | 2020 Song, Never Made It Far Lyrics Leanne & Naara | Daybreak, Gas Lyrics Shoreline Mafia | Mafia Bidness (Deluxe), Too Rich Lyrics Shoreline Mafia ft. Z Money. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/37051071/Bhad+Bhabie. You on my nerves, you could get served, fuck what you heard I don’t trust none of you bitches, don’t fuck with none of you bitches In 2017, Bregoli became the youngest female rapper ever to appear on the Billboard Hot 100 chart with her debut single "These Heaux".   I got a grip in the safe, no, I ain’t fearing no case She became known for the viral video meme and catch phrase "cash me outside, how 'bout dah?" Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Not with all that fake shit, don’t come through, no, “Hey, sis” That’s what I said Thank You, Your email address will not be published. That’s what I said I’m with this shit, ’bout what I say, I say my word