Lyrics to 'Big Body Benz' by G-Unit. Ain't no tellin' what's gon' come with that When my sound is the shit, and they know all my shit I'ma pull up (big body Benz), watch me pull up (skrrt skrrt) Get you more, right here like before Shoot out shit, I rob your bitch, I use her as a shield This her first time in the Maybach They gone say I'm doing my thing when I pull up in that six Chrome two piece Lorenzos got me lookin' like a mil [Chorus: Eric Bellinger] Private plane, no delays You said I don't usually do this Artist: G-Unit. Shit look at the wheels, whooo, look at the wheels That Glock was pumpin', paper comin', how can niggas chill? You know I been tryna kick it Price you can't afford, white man at your courts ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Me, I want that big Benz with the emblem in the grill [Verse 2: Ye Ali] Remember when nigga used to pay bingo? Silk scarf and it's Gucci Review: RIFF-it. Got the keys, drive me crazy Now it seems, oh so clear through Beams I'ma just pull up on you now You got a nigga on Twitter but when I see you it's I miss you We should really, think about it Like yo man, bingo man, that's my call for real Killas don't have no … Said she found all that crack under her couches SONGLYRICS just got interactive. I'ma pull up G-Unit Lyrics "Big Body Benz" [Kidd Kidd:] Remember when nigga used to pay bingo? Big body Benz, big body Benz Passion, patience. Total views: 0 times this week. M-Zone, Rida Gang, now these hoes gon' ride the dick Like yo man, bingo man, that's my call for real Killers don't have no conscience, blat, won't think about it Trap up in them houses, rats, they Mickey Mouses Gats up in their trousers Big Body Benz Lyrics. Start packin' the steel, lettin' niggas know the deal [Hook] / Fenster so schwarz, Big Body Benz / Alles Paul Shark und die RIFF-it good. Golden wrist, few pounds of green Park this shit, shoot down your teams I'ma pull up, watch me pull up (skrrt skrrt) Big Body Benz Lyrics Fenster so schwarz, Big Body Benz Alles Paul Shark und die Sitzheizung brennt Murderer, es gibt nix, was uns bremst, nahh Alles glitzert und glänzt Fenster so schwarz, Big Body Benz Alles Paul Shark und die Sitzheizung brennt Murderer, es gibt nix, was uns bremst, nahh Alles glitzert und glänzt. Peace talk won't go nowhere, gets ignored Lucky that you breathe Big body Benz pullin' up at the driveway, yeah Big Body Benz By Bonez MC. That's how a nigga feel when we out there in the field Pulling off like skrrt Face the sword, no risk, no reward [Verse 1: Eric Bellinger] I wish you was around when I'm gone Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Remember when nigga used to pay bingo? Beaucoup dollars spent, new jewels line 'em in "Big Body Benz" lyrics. I want that shit so bad, start thinkin' 'who I got to kill?' With my clique Big body Benz, big body Benz Too cool time to win, I'm on top again just caught 10, yah feel that? Fuck you mean? I'ma pull up, I'ma pull up I'ma pull up, watch me pull up (skrrt skrrt) I'm the shit, you the shit too Man this chrome is like a phone, better answer it when it rings Choke the leaf While your nigga text your phone like what you doin'? With my girl dodgin' groupies Skrrt, skrrt skrrt, skrrt Like skrrt, like skrrt If you say no to me, just know that "Big Body Benz" is the second single from Bonez MC's studio album "Hollywood". C3, haha, yeah, yeah yeah Body Benz, yeah, uh uh uh (yeah yeah) Body Benz, yeah, ice all on my uh (yeah) Big body Benz, yeah (I got a) [Chorus: Eric Bellinger] Bullshit you about, front, them Rugers out You know I'm sayin'? I'ma pull up Young Thug & M.I.A. I'ma just pull up on you now I'ma pull up Fenster so schwarz, Big Body Benz Alles Paul Shark und die Sitzheizung brennt Murderer, es gibt nix, was uns bremst, na-na Alles glitzert und glänzt. twitter; google; facebook; Big Body Benz Songtext. Straight up and down, so we gon' do whatever it takes to get it. Wanna see you drive me crazy I like when you get on top Skrrt, skrrt skrrt, skrrt And I'd rather work a triple beam than at Burger King Big Body Benz Lyrics: Uh, man / Remember niggas used to pay bingo? The song was premiered on June 19, 2020, accompanied by a music video. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Straight up and down, man. Remember when nigga used to pay bingo? Tell her not her friends Trap up in them houses, rats, they Mickey Mouses © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. And she said it's like a movie Haha, yeah, yeah yeah Body Benz, yeah, uh uh uh (yeah yeah) Body Benz, yeah, ice all on my uh (yeah) Big body Benz, yeah (I got a) You gon' chop me off and 'scuse me out? I'ma pull up (big body Benz), watch me pull up (skrrt skrrt) Enjoy more than 8 million lyrics. Call niggas a machines, all ya'll work for me Big body Benz pullin' up at the valet It's because of street fame these bitches know what it is Flip your pockets from your jeans, make sure I got everything (And a clean set of rims), Pushin' coke and bought them Regals and them large DeVilles Big Body Benz baby Drive me crazy Album: The Beauty Of Independence. I'ma pull up, I'ma pull up Big Body Benz Songtext von Pastor Troy mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com When I'm out in my city, spendin' cash like I'm Diddy - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head. Remember when nigga used to pay bingo? Read or print original Big Body Benz lyrics 2020 updated! Big body Benz pullin' up at the valet Don't call me later on Baby you know I'ma kiss it Seen it all my life shit end like this Gats up in their trousers / Like yo man, bingo man, that's my call man, for real (yoon!) I'ma pull up (big body Benz), watch me pull up (skrrt skrrt) Heyo! We just was all real niggas man, just out here chasin' our dreams, man. Tattooed my name deep inside your heart I got a show in the valley (valley) I'ma just pull up on you now Full and accurate LYRICS for "Big Body Benz" from "Bonez MC feat. I'ma pull up, I'ma pull up Come back filthy rich, still not guilty, bitch, Nigga nah mean? Looked at your phone, looked at me Free PJ, free my lil' homie Chucky, yah know I'm sayin'? BONEZ MC Big Body Benz Lyrics. All I ever wanted was a big body Benz Rob you for your bling bling, give me all your ching ching Free my nigga [?] Copyright: Writer(s): Kyeme Miller, Curtis Jackson, Curtis Stewart, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. Let it ring 'til it click, empty clip I can't sleep, Fred Kruger in my dreams Gold teeth like I'm Juvie Gettin' hot and, tempers rising Big Body Benz lyrics performed by G-Unit: Remember when nigga used to pay bingo? Top Bonez Mc Lyrics Niemals Unter 1000 Shotz Fired Roadrunner Fuckst Mich Nur Ab Tilidin Weg Papa Ist In Hollywood Ihr Hobby Angeklagt. Ma came in and gave me a slap All I ever wanted was a big body Benz, big body Benz Everybody wanna be fly, everybody wanna live flashy. (And a clean set of rims) Flow so dope, I lean G-Unit Big Body Benz Lyrics. Big Body Benz Lyrics. Dreams, street dreams, yah feel me? Like yo man, bingo man, that's my call for real, Killers don't have no conscience, blat, won't think about it Rating: 7.16/10 [19 votes] Big Body Benz Bonez Mc. Lyrics to 'Big Body Benz' by G-Unit. You can smell me and see I've been through some shit Fenster so schwarz, Big Body Benz Alles Paul Shark und die Sitzheizung brennt Murderer, es gibt nix, was uns bremst, na-na Alles glitzert und glänzt. Still writin' songs about you Skrrt, skrrt skrrt, skrrt Big body Benz pullin' up at the valet [Outro] Peace called, if you wanna talk then later we can build, Sittin' back in my new AMG, smokin' with 2 thou' 15 It's all about feedin' the fam, man. Like skrrt, like skrrt Like skrrt, like skrrt [Verse 3: Ye Ali] I'm the real, no substitution Big Body Benz Songtext Bonez Mc von Shotz Fired. Big body Benz pullin' up at the valet Skrrt, skrrt skrrt, skrrt Big body Benz pullin' up at the driveway, yeah I'ma pull up, watch me pull up (skrrt skrrt) Then they got them vapor bitches, I'm like this for real? Before I leave, life's a bitch, and we just havin' a fling