She might be able to take whoever the lucky person is along on tour with her, but that would prove to be difficult if he's rooted in one location. The young singer-songwriter catapulted into super-stardom at a breakneck pace, amassing Instagram followers and accolades like it was second nature. Billie revealed to Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp that she has no interest in sharing her relationships with the public. That certainly sounds more romantic than a terrible film! Chances are you remember your first kiss, whether it was downright magical or woefully disappointing. It was so miserable." But for Billie Eilish, who was obsessed with Justin Bieber for several years, it can also be all consuming. "I have never done drugs, I've never got high, I've never smoked anything in my life," she proclaimed in an interview with The Guardian. “i love you” is a soft acoustic ballad that explores the struggles and feelings from a complicated relationship. "It’s been months and I am not attracted to people any more," she said. Before Billie Eilish embarked on her 2019 tour, she was struggling and was not really in a good place. And to add insult to injury, the boy left with his butler (for real), stranding Eilish at the movie theater, according to an interview she gave on The Howard Stern Show. Experimenting with drugs and alcohol is something many teens and young adults have done. The song’s chorus features vocal harmonies by her brother, FINNEAS. "Imagine kissing Billie Eilish and thinking it wasn't magical," one person commented. "None of them," she said. Seventeen participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. At just 18 years old, Billie Eilish is one of the most successful and critically acclaimed musicians at work today. It turns out the guy's name is Henry Whitford, and he and Eilish follow one another on Instagram. These past few years have been life-changing for Billie Eilish and it's crazy to think that she's only 18. It's just not interesting to me. Well, Billie Eilish remembers hers, as she's shared the story with audiences at her shows, and the experience was, well, less than stellar. Does she have someone special and just who has she loved in the past? Given that the rest of the world is as well, that's no surprise! "It felt like an endless limbo. To that end, she once posted a video on social media that depicted some pretty heinous treatment of livestock at the hands of some cruel farm workers. After Billie Eilish regaled her fans with the story of her first kiss, she name-dropped the offending party and then launched into a rendition of "My Boy" — that's some payback right there. Unfortunately, the move didn't turn out to be much better, as the boy she was with ruined the moment. "I just couldn't take the fact that I had to leave again," she explained in an interview with Rolling Stone. "They were Juuling, throwing up, drinking. To that end, Eilish doesn't want her fans to be in love with her as she knows firsthand how devastating that can be. Carolyn Twersky is an assistant editor for Seventeen covering celebrities, entertainment, politics, fashion, beauty, and health. But because the movie was so horrible, Eilish and her date decided to ditch it, instead heading up to the roof of the parking deck to look at the stars. Billie Eilish teased a short snippet of this song to her fans on the 13th of May 2018. One thing that Billie Eilish has been outspoken about is her commitment to a vegan diet. Billie has never named names when it comes to her past relationships, but she has spoken about them generally. I think about the people that have made their relationships public...and then they break up and it's like, 'What if it goes back?'".