The video stopped twice and volume and picture not in sync! Se fine doveva essere, difficile svolgere meglio il doloroso compito.. Eventi, Gran Bretagna, 2017. Of all the Black Sabbath live videos that can be found on dvd this is in my opinion is the second best performance available. Where is Long Pond Studio Located in Taylor Swift's 'Folklore' Movie? When the Next Season 17 Episode Will Air, Interim 'Jeopardy' Host Ken Jennings Under Fire for Insensitive Tweets, 'Drew Barrymore Show' Under Fire for Giving a Teacher and His Alleged Former Student a "Fairy Tale Wedding", Stream It or Skip It: 'The Christmas House' on Hallmark Is the Best Hallmark Holiday Movie of the Year. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2018. 17,193, This story has been shared 4,685 times. I'd seen the program on TV and expected to see the interludes and comments by the band, which were great, but alas, the dvd I have is merely the concert, so disappointed ! Details on the Pittsburgh Locations, Netflix Debuts Glittery Trailer for Ryan Murphy's 'The Prom', Stream It Or Skip It: 'Superintelligence' on HBO Max, A Melissa McCarthy Vehicle That Squanders a Decent Pseudo-Sci-Fi Concept, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Uncle Frank' on Amazon Prime, a Clumsy Dramedy From Filmmaker Alan Ball, Stream It or Skip It: 'Happiest Season' on Hulu Is a Queer Christmas Miracle, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Small Axe: Lovers Rock' on Amazon Prime, Steve McQueen's Hypnotic Stunner of a Party Movie, FandangoNow Black Friday Deals Include Discounted Movie Bundles and TV Shows, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Life in a Year' on Amazon Prime, a YA Weepie That Fails to Make us Weep, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Notes for My Son' On Netflix, An Argentinian Drama About A Dying Mother Based On A True Story, Stream It Or Skip It: 'The Mystery of D.B. Black Sabbath: The End of The End ist noch nicht legal im Stream verfügbar. This is actually the final concert. He absolutely nailed it. This dvd is not only a must for Sabbath fans but also for anyone who appreciates real quality rock and roll. Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2020. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 31, 2019. Tyrese Gibson and Jahzir Bruno Want the Same Thing from 'Christmas Chronicles 3': More Stunts! With Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler. 2,089, This story has been shared 2,005 times. 'Black Sabbath: The End of The End' is currently available to rent, purchase, or stream via subscription on Google Play, YouTube, Night Flight Plus, and Amazon . 'This Is Us' Season 5 Schedule: When the Next Episode 5 Will Return, How to Watch Dua Lipa's Studio 2054 Livestream. On 4th February, 2017, the band took to the stage in Birmingham, the city where it all began, to play the 81st and final gig of The End Tour - bringing down the … 4,685, This story has been shared 2,997 times. Cooper' on HBO, a Moody Documentary About a Skyjacker Who Parachuted Into Infamy, 'American Factory' Is the Perfect Chaser To Netflix's 'Hillbilly Elegy'. On 4th February, 2017, the band took to the stage in Birmingham, the city where it all began, to play the 81st and final gig of The End Tour - bringing down the … Much greatly preferred. Looking to watch Black Sabbath: The End Of The End? Unfortunately the only downer was not having original drummer Bill Ward on board however his replacement,Tommy Clufetos was more than able to fill those shoes. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 20, 2019. 'The Great British Baking Show': What Are Walnut Whirls? Black Sabbath – The End Of The End 2017 en streaming La fin de la fin est l’histoire du dernier concert de Black Sabbat, le groupe pionnier de heavy metal. 2,188, This story has been shared 2,089 times. Nur am Abend des 28. Stream It Or Skip It: 'Black Beauty' on Disney+, in Which Kate Winslet Gives Voice To the Inner Thoughts of a Horse, Is 'Black Beauty' on Netflix? It is not the documentary that was in theaters. The USA NTSC version comes with a CD of the last studio recordings and is better value than the UK DVD or CD`s - I noticed no difference in quality , and tbh on my bluray player it looked as good as a lot of Blurays. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Durata 124 min. Stream It Or Skip It: 'Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions' on Disney+, a Surprise Companion to Taylor Swift's Surprise Album. Consigli per la visione +13. The End of The End chronicles the final tour from the band who forged the sound of metal - Black Sabbath. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 31, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 25, 2020, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. If you're a Black Sabbath fan, this is a must have. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 1, 2018. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Great ending to the innovators of heavy metal. Where Was ‘Happiest Season’ Filmed? Black Sabbath : The End of the End est disponible en replay sur arte jusqu’au 13 mars 2018.. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2018. Dismissing long-discussed fan chatter about a possible final SABBATH gig at Birmingham’s Villa Park, the bassist is the second member of the Birmingham quartet to apparently confirm the end of the band.. Why is 'Shawn Mendes: In Wonder' Rated TV-MA? BLACK SABBATH - THE END OF THE END disponibile in DVD o BluRay su IBS: DVD: BLU-RAY: €20,50: €28,44 Is 'Grey's Anatomy' on Tonight? What We Know So Far. My son bought this for me and I haven't the heart to tell him, I was disappointed. Après presque 50 ans de carrière, le groupe de Birmingham est monté sur la scène de l’aboutissement de sa dernière tournée mondiale. While most living legends in rock and roll seem to lose their edge this late into their careers, Black Sabbath’s The End concert is phenomenal. 'Fargo' Season 4 Episode 10 Recap: No One Here Gets Out Alive, Gaetano's Death in 'Fargo' Wasn't an Accident — It Was Karmic Murder, This 'Fargo' Fan Theory About Lorne Malvo Will Make You Question Everything, 'Fargo' Season 4 Episode 9 Recap: Reap the Whirlwind, Leva Bonaparte's Restaurants and How They're Surviving COVID-19, 'Southern Charm' Did A Surprisingly Great Job Capturing The Early Days of Coronavirus in Charleston, John Pringle Confuses Meaning of Irish Twins on ‘Southern Charm’, 'Southern Charm' Recap: Kathryn Finds Out Thomas Got Another Woman Pregnant — And It's More Shocking Than You Think, This story has been shared 17,193 times. Ozzy voice has not sounded this good in 20 plus years. From start to finish, this dvd rocks!! The End of The End chronicles the final tour from the band who forged the sound of metal - Black Sabbath. Start your 7 Day NOW TV Free Trial and stream to your laptop, TV, iPad, iPhone and other devices. Stream It or Skip It: 'Dear Christmas' on Lifetime Stars Melissa Joan Hart as America's #1 Podcaster, How To Watch Melissa McCarthy's Movie 'Superintelligence' on HBO Max. 'The Great British Baking Show': What is a Danish Cornucopia Cake, The Sadistic Semi-Final Technical Challenge? Black Sabbath: The End of the End Black Sabbath Ozzy Osbourne Tony Iommi (2017) Black Sabbath's final performance, with onstage footage and behind-the-scenes banter. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It was brilliant concert and it’s a must for all black sabbath fans there last live show ever and I got it way before the delivery date thank you very much. The bonus features are great and it comes with a cd. Documentary following Black Sabbath's iconic last gig - a sold-out hometown performance on 4 February 2017 at Birmingham's 16,000-seat Genting Arena.