Bts Quotes. I love all their songs and I love all the theories ARMYS come up with. Here are some of our favorite bts lyrics that may inspire you. #30 in quotes #1 in motivation #2 in lyrics #337 in random Bangtan is such a unique boy group, they put so much hard work and effort into whatever they do and thats what I love about them. I'll try to put it all here. Hallu Leute ihr mögt K-Pop/ BTS oder Zitate? BTS have been praised for their music internationally, especially for their lyrics that tackle issues that aren't commonly discussed in K-pop. By Jasmine Vaughn-Hall. From pre-debut era to victory on billboards, maybe not even knowing how long. See more ideas about bts lyric, bts, bts lyrics quotes. Sep 26, 2020 - Explore Abby's board "BTS Lyrics", followed by 175 people on Pinterest. Nov 15, 2020 - Explore Namjesus's board "BTS Inspirational Quotes", followed by 291 people on Pinterest. Whether its the MV, official teaser, and even just the lyrics of the song. Quotes tagged as "bts" Showing 1-30 of 59 “The only time you should ever look back, is to see how far you've come.” ― Bangtan Boys, Butterfly tags: bts, butterfly, kpop. 17 of btss most inspirational lyrics that will resonate with everyone. Dynamite Lyrics: 'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight / So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight / Shoes on, get up in the morn' / Cup of milk, let's rock and roll / King Kong, kick the Bts lyrics quotes pop lyrics k quotes drama quotes best quotes kpop meaningful quotes inspirational quotes. BTS puts so much hard work in their songs, and choreography. Updated: Sep. 20, 2019 . 20 BTS Lyrics For Instagram Captions Since Your Followers Don't Give You Fake Love. 214 likes. See more ideas about bts, bts quotes, bts lyric. Quote lyrics, speech at the Award, and all quotes from bts that make your positive energy rise. Jan 26 2020 explore moniquewill0378s board bts inspirational quotes followed by 229 people on pinterest. BTS quotes / Zitate Random.