It is the world's highest stationary bungee station. The MI6 Community is unofficial and in no way associated or linked with EON Productions, MGM, Sony Pictures, Activision or Ian Fleming Publications. For bungee jumping please contact trekking.ch. Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad. 2 nights, 2 Nights in Superior room, breakfast buffet, 1 x packed lunch per person per stay, 1 x 60 minutes... Price Information for "The Belvedere Bike Experience". I can wholeheartedly recommend the jump, and it has beautiful scenery all around too. 5 nights, 5 Nights in Price per person in superior room, breakfast buffet, 1 x 3 course evening meal on... Price Information for "Autumn 5 for 4 offer - Ascona". Always been on my bucket list to do a bunjee jump! I don't think the future wife would allow it though! It was made popular when the stunt double of James Bond in the film GoldenEye plunged off the dam in the opening sequence. valid: 25.11.2020 - 30.11.2020, Price per person in double room The Verzasca Dam can be reached from Gordola via a 2km long section of road. (Local fees may apply). 7.5 seconds free fall, 220 altitude meters, parallel to the impressive dam. In Ticino, Switzerland you'll be able to jump from a height of 220 m right into the void in Verzasca Dam. Posted on Mar 2, 2020. That scene from the James Bond film GoldenEye made the Verzasca Dam and the bungee jump from it one of the world's most famous jumps. 2 nights, 2 Nights in Superior room, Breakfast, 1 x degustation menu per person per stay, Ticino Ticket... Price Information for "Elegant relaxation", Full Day Business package at the Belvedere. Verzasca Dam Bungee Jump. 6600 Locarno bungee jumping wahlgutschein jochen schweizer 1 gutschein 3 bungee sprünge zur freien auswahl mit dem steigenden bungee sprungkorb jagt auch dein puls in höhe irgendwie sieht es von unten doch viel niedriger aus gutscheine tickets bungee action bungee jumping gutscheine feststation 70 meter recklinghausen über wasser & 100 meter düsseldorf jumper events bungee jumping gutscheine … Verzasca Dam Bungee Jump, Switzerland . https://www.ticinotopten.ch/en/adventure/bungy-jumping-verzasca-dam In the service of Her Majesty, 007 (played by Pierce Brosnan) plunged with a rubber rope into the depths. 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'. I never pictured you as the Milk Tray Man. 4 nights, 4 Nights in Price per double room, Breakfast, Welcome drink per person per stay, Ticino Ticket... Price Information for "Stay for 4 nights, pay for 3". For info and reservation on the power plant contact Verzasca SA Info@verzasca-sa.ch 091 735 65 00 Per informazioni o riservazioni visite della diga contattare Verzasca SA Info@verzasca-sa.ch 091 735 65 00. valid: 01.12.2020 - 28.02.2021, Price per double room Looking for inspiration? The jumping station is in the middle of the dam wall. The 380 meter long and 220 meter high dam wall, called the Contra, is the fourth highest in Switzerland. It looks like you're new here. valid: 25.11.2020 - 29.11.2020, Price per double room Classic jump, backwards, ultimo and night jump. The scene became so popular that a part of the dam was leased to Trekking Team …