RGB: 220, 53, 34. Green, purple and yellow aren’t colors you’d typically think of when it comes to combinations, but this palette just goes to show that if you hit the right shades and everything contrasts, it can work great. Nature is a great place to turn to when you need inspiration for a color palette. With Canva’s color palette generator, you can create color combinations in seconds. Your email address will not be published. Palette Description. A beach-inspired color scheme fitting for a relaxing ocean front. Hi Nick, just short notice. Please try later. I only have spots for 2 lightbulbs but If i can get a lamp for 2 more bulbs, I will love using all 4 colors for each pallet/scene. Color-hex.com also generates a simple css code for the selected color. Learn how to design logos like a pro! This one immediately makes me think of spring and Easter. All of these were generated utilizing free photos from Pixabay. Wrong file type or size (max 10 MB). Please do not add junk and spammy palettes, also avoid using inappropriate or meaningless names. Hi Nick, just short notice. HEX Codes from top to bottom: #6D7696, #59484F, #455C4F, #CC5543, #EDB579, #DBE6AF. Hex Codes: #674AB3 | #A348A6 | #9F63C4 | #9075D8 | #CEA2D7. After selecting a color, experiment with different harmonies by using the dropdown below the color picker. Simply upload a photo, and we’ll use the hues in the photo to create your palette. Name. A more vibrant Easter sort of color palette. Want a color scheme that perfectly matches your favorite images? Mint. #A0E7E5. This could work just as well for something chocolate-related. Copy. Save . I use this for my Philips Hue lightbulbs. Here you can find the perfect matching color scheme for your next project! Hex color Codes gives the color Chooser by clicking and dragging your cursor inside the picker area to highlight a color on the right. The super fast color schemes generator! This field is required. Need a professional logo but have a limited budget? Generate color combinations in one click. A soft pastel-like palette that contrasts nicely. Popular Color palettes created by color-hex users, every palette has 5 color and rgb values listed. Not available. 2. This could work really well for a retro/vintage poster. A nature color palette inspired by pink roses. By the way, thanks for amazing color palettes. Copy. Just used one for your nature inspired palettes to create a product label. Generate nice color palettes, color gradients and much more. Best Regards. Over 68360 color palettes listed created by color hex users, discover the new color palettes and the color scheme variations. OK. No photos found. Also, for you designers out there, we’ve included the HEX codes! hexcolor.co creates cohesive color schemes using a deep neural net. Common forms of these codes are as a keyword name, a hexadecimal value, RGB triplet, HSV and a HSL triplet. Over 17200 color palettes listed created by color hex users, discover the new color palettes and the color scheme variations. That’s awesome. On the first example in the row with hex codes you missed one number in the third color: #cb2800 is correct. Designer, content creator, and the founder of LogosByNick.com — an educational media platform for learning about graphic design. Over 0 color palettes listed created by color hex users, discover the new color palettes and the color scheme variations. Choose Colors. Hot Pink. Html element samples are also shown below the color detail page. Here you can find the perfect matching color scheme for your next project! Copy. Tangy Bubble Bath color palette created by _fishy_sycamore_ that consists #fc7b12,#ffab66,#ffd8b8,#f7fbff,#c8d4e8 colors. The main purpose of this tool is to help with building a color palette and generate tints and shades based on it. You need to Login to add a new color palette. You can use the preselected colors or the color picker for more control. The Autumn Palette. Glad you were able to use it. Check out these Pantone color guides. HSL: 6.13, 73.23%, 49.8%. I could see this working quite well for a water park or some other summertime fun theme. Mirka Your color will be available in the Color Inspector, that opens by clicking on a HEX value, under Favorites. 1. Don’t forget to hover over a palette to repin it on your Pinterest! undefined undefined undefined undefined. You can deleted my comment. You can deleted my comment. Use this color palette generator to create natural palettes from your images. hexcolor.co creates cohesive color schemes using a deep neural net. Check out my bundle of 150+ high quality logo templates, all designed by Yours Truly. Here you can find the perfect matching color scheme for your next project! Generate color combinations in one click. By the way, thanks for amazing color palettes. Use this color palette generator to create natural palettes from your images. hexcolor.co gives information about colors including color models, triadic colors, monochromatic colors and analogous colors calculated in color page. If you’re looking for a nature color palette reflective of a sunny tropical island, here you go! Copy. https://logosbynick.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/nature-color-palette-hex-1024x602.jpg, How To Save A Transparent PNG with Inkscape, 12 Professional Logos Designed with Inkscape | 2020 Edition, https://logosbynick.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/professional-logos-designed-with-inkscape.jpg, Why You Should Never Design A Logo In Word, https://logosbynick.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/design-a-logo-in-word.png, 14 Best 70s Color Palettes with HEX Codes Included, https://logosbynick.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/70s-color-palettes-with-hex.jpg, 5 Common Mistakes New Inkscape Users Make, How To Convert RGB to CMYK with Affinity Designer, Duplicate Objects Around A Circle with Inkscape.