Eventually, they were dragged back to the mob, only to be tortured once again. Hearing the revolt, Helga, Hella and their mother fled the castle, moving into the woods. “We felt alone for years! They beat the twins, throwing them across the forest floor roughly. The twin’s shame was revealed to the entire town, their clothes ripped off right before they were spat on. “Shut up, Helga-! Please leave any feelings/suggestions if you wish! So as the title states, this is a killer concept for Dead by Daylight! Mother obviously loves me more!” - Hella. Split Personality: Though the twins may share a body, their minds are separate, thinking quite differently than their other half. While Helga and Hella are attached to a surface and within 12 meters of survivors, they lock onto a victim and charge up a two-second lunge, leaping to the targeted survivor immediately, injuring them, and applying the broken status effect. This ability has a thirty (30) second cooldown. For each survivor hooked, the repair speed on all generators is decreased by 3/4/5 %. Hex: Alone: Helga and Hella may have always had each other, but at times, they’ve felt completely alone, causing them to become madder as each day passed. For each survivor that has been unhooked and is currently not hooked, healing and mending speed is decreased by 3/4/5 %. More importantly, though, I did this concept and happened to lookup DBD Killer Concepts afterwards to see how people formatted theirs and realized someone did a Twin killer concept also! EDIT: Thank you very much for the Rocket Like-! If a basic attack is missed, one (1) token will be removed and if stunned, three (3) tokens will be removed. This has no cooldown besides the basic return to her normal stance. They were hoisted up roughly and tied to the base of a stake, where they pleaded their last pleas, but soon, their cries were drowned out by the sound of their screams, as the flames emerged and burned their flesh. Feedback is welcome as well! We will be … Vaulting will count for two (2) seconds reducing the need to sprint by three seconds, leaving a possibility of shaking the twins off before being put into the injured state. Trivia: The twins are capable of climbing up multiple stories and detaching themselves at will. The twins looked around the entire town, but not one person would be in sight during the night, so they continued to skip along the roads that were theirs, passing people’s homes all throughout the night, giggling to themselves and continuing to carol. PS: I also did not add some other information such as a full description of their appearance because I didn't want to go too hard on something that might be awful anywho. This can be done multiple times with no cooldown, forcing survivors to split away from each other or suffer the consequences. Helga and Hella may also leap off of surfaces they are attached to, towards other surfaces as well, as long as they are nearby/within range, (i.e, lunging off a shack wall and onto a tree bark). While in Lethal Creep mode, Helga and Hella are unable to attack survivors with regular basic attacks and must leap off any surface in order to change back into their normal stance. Falling from a great height will count for three (3) seconds. : The twins dreamed of always being bigger in the future. If you stopped this killer from happening I hate you, I can't tell you how awesome it is to hear something like that-!! New killer called "The Twins". Nationality or Ethnicity: Scandinavian/Nordic. As the twins reached their young adult years, they began to crave the feeling of companionship, whether it was romantic or platonic. Quickly switch into Lethal Creep mode, allowing you to leap onto surfaces such as walls, tree bark and rocks, allowing you to scale them stealthily. Trivia: The twins can be detached from a surface if a flashlight is met with their gaze. New map update to ormond and autohaven! Unfortunately, they were met with surprises that would deem such impossible, so they’d like to return the favor. Survivors can attempt to counter this attack by listening for the twin’s soft giggling and line of sighting them. It was something far more sinister. New killer update to dead by daylight today! Finally, they were dragged back into their town, but not before every branch slashed at their skin, while the dirt and mud began to cover them as well. Their hands and feet were bashed in by hammers and other blunt tools, allowing them no chance to escape. If other survivors are nearby, the twins and leap off of their current victim and onto another survivor. This will cause them to return into their normal state, followed by a regular two (2) second fatigue. After hitting survivors with Surprise, the twins are forced back into the normal stance and suffer the same two (2) second penalty. I’m somewhat newer to Reddit so I’m not too sure what the awards mean, but it definitely made my day!! When surprising the survivor, the twins will grab their arms and legs around them and cause them to scream as well. Thank you and hope you enjoy! If survivors are unable to do so, they will be met with a loud screech. Little did these two girls know that the people who they hoped to rule one day, were listening much closer than anticipated. As a king prayed for a son to be born, one who would be capable of carrying out a strong legacy, his queen gave birth to a monstrosity to the insensible eye. In a very DBD fashion, the team shared a short clip to Twitter and follows this up with a full reveal in the form of an animated teaser trailer. The Twins are a cooperative pair of killers in Dead by Daylight. Their mother, who seemed to be the only person in the world that truly loved the pair of twins, would plead with her husband to allow the girls to experience the world. The fire would crackle from time to time and break off from its twin flames, revealing short glimpses of Helga and Hella’s faces, now rotten and disfigured. One by one, the townsfolk began to vanish as well, leaving behind only the makeshift weapons which they used to torture and hurt the poor innocent twins. If survivors go off alone after being within 8 meters of another survivor, they will be under the effects of Hex: Alone once again after 10/8/6 seconds. The townsfolk broke down the doors and began to slaughter each and every person who worked and lived in the castle. They skipped through the town at night, singing the songs that their mother would perform for them before they drifted to sleep. Hi everyone-! The same rumours remained about the town, but this time, just outside of it. The flames vanished without a trace and none of the townsfolk could see the twins or the stake which they were recently conjoined with. People would visit, but would never stay at night. Okay, so, apparently I'm a fortune teller. Helga and Hella are able to utilize their ability to attach to surfaces and progress their skill further, by attacking unaware survivors. Regardless of survivors crouching, walking, running, repairing or cleansing, the twins can leap onto survivors' backs suddenly as long as they are behind the survivor and relatively close. /r/deadbydaylight is a subreddit dedicated to Dead by Daylight, an asymmetrical multiplayer action-horror game developed and published by Behaviour Interactive. They were both equally perfect in her eyes. The years went on and the town became abandoned. This is pretty awesome. Special Attack: Surprise! The king was soon accused by the townsfolk of having the witch in his castle. While the twins are attached to a surface, they move slower, but present no terror radius, are allowed to see in a small third-person view and can creep along other attached surfaces. Lethal Creep: Empowered by their once broken limbs, Helga and Hella wish to now utilize them to their greatest potential, now wishing to crawl not away, but towards their prey. What a guess. 1 Overview 2 List of Killers 3 List … Rumours around the town became increasingly more aggressive, exclaiming that a two headed witch would chant her spells all throughout the night, poisoning the townsfolk with sickness and terror. Welp I think someone hit the nail in the head with this one. If a survivor sprints for 6 seconds, they will shake the twins off. A concept like this would definitely be cool to see in-game! The giggling will instead turn into a loud screech and the charge up will be three (3) seconds instead of two (2). Survivors may still line of sight this ability and if failed, the twins will receive a three (3) second fatigue penalty. Mother’s Love: Despite the arguments between the sisters, their mother never truly felt she had a favorite. I did this for fun and thought it would be neat to see what people thought of this!