If the buff ruins Clown, I'm quitting permenantly. He grew tall and strong, excelling at track events, but shunn… On all accounts it’s a great addon to counter some of the most annoying perks in the game. Why this addon is Ultra Rare is beyond me. Been trying to play clown lately I think he is one of the weakest killers w/o add ons but gets carried really hard by … Clown slows down from 115% to 100% when he throws his 15% slow bottles. It's not like Wraith or Nurse who have addons that cause more harm than good, but he does have some dead addons. Regardless SAV pretty much gives you a fifth perk (Sloppy Butcher) when used. Thiccums is on a mission though, he throws a fucking bottle after a bottle inside, hoping to flush out the perpetrator, I'm sitting in the bush, fucking gazing at this scene, enchanted, Jake's out here waving towards the exit door, Nea's t-bagging behind his back, it's a whole fucking another level of mess. A deep bond with The Entity unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability. I will have to run Sterling Feather and see for myself, but I typically run add-ons that deal with the effects of the gas itself and not the core mechanics of the power. I always ran Sloppy with Clown while running Solvent and GMK so I never though to use Acid in lieu of Sloppy. I find that, generally speaking, you shouldn't need more than 4 bottles to down a Survivor. I'm confused, Chubbykin's confused, we're all fucking confused.And then we left him lol. Well put bluntly the little bit of reload time can help quite a bit. Feathers help negate this somewhat since the slow is lessened. However, I think Bleach is a bit overrated. Your view on the Acid is also something I never considered. It can put a bit of an extra timer on Exhaustion if they’re below 30 seconds and can also stop them if you kobe a bottle onto the gen they’re working on. Kerosene Can (blindess 30sec) doesn't do much of anything, and Solvent Jug (exhaustion 30sec) is only really useful against hooked Survivors that are about to be saved. 97% Upvoted. The Afterpiece Tonic is The Clown's main Power: throwing a bottle will release a cloud of... Bear Trap. Testing two different builds with addons on The Clown! Cigar Box is easily the best of the expanding cloud family of addons and the blurred vision really can’t go unmentioned. 1 year ago. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. So many loops get destroyed by this Green addon you’ll swear you’re using the Time Infinity Stone to stop Survivors dead in their tracks. They require a lot of skill to aim and use properly, and even then, the effect is incredibly underwhelming and is completely … After hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors' Auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are farther than 40 metres from the Hook. 6. the bleach bottle (this one is not into the n. 6 because it's better) 7. add ons that add debuffs to survivors. I'm chilling out in someone's house, molesting a gen. I'm a level 15 Meg that has nothing to camouflage herself with, which makes the following shitshow even worse. :) But considering that this addon is basically dead if used on a loop and only really works if you’re chasing a Survivor who’s running in a straight line there are considerably better general use options. Kerosene Can (blindess 30sec) doesn't do much of anything, and Solvent Jug (exhaustion 30sec) is only really useful against hooked Survivors that are about to be saved. 1 kill, maybe three or four hooks total. At a pallet you want to reload fast so you can contest the Survivor at the loop. I can’t tell you the amount of games I’ve absolutely dominated because everyone had Dead Hard or Lithe and I took Solvent Jug. He just doesn't have map pressure unless he ends chases really quickly, and I don't think its fun for any killers to have to RELY on perks to apply any amount of map pressure just because character design is lacking it. I jump right back on the gen and finish it within seconds, the terror radius is still blaring. I somehow don't ed up shitfaced - literally - and crouch behind the bushes. I can’t sing this addon’s praises enough; if you’re playing Clown and you want to win take Flask of Bleach. I've made my stance on this addon known before. This is an addon that not a lot of people use and I really think needs more traction. I use Sloppy a lot on my Clown but whenever I decide to take a different perk I grab Sulphuric Acid Vial instead. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. A very strange addon to give the second place medal I know but you can look at my point on Robin Feather to understand why. Wasn't actually expecting to learn anything here but wow. It’s a good crutch but it’s still a crutch. Thats the same build I use btw. Read More… Fan Content | BHVR replied. Basically 5 Vol% for loops and Robin Feather for chasing. A Sprint Bursting Survivors moves at practically walking speed and a regular Survivor slows down to below walking speed! To be fair, while I always suspected there was a slow down throw, it wasn't really significant to complain about. A deep bond with The Entity unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability.. After hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors' Auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are farther than 40 metres from the Hook.. Each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time, gain a 25 % stack-able bonus to all Bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 50 / 75 / 100 %. I'm almost done when Big Chungus walks in, I hide behind the wall and pretend to be a particularly ugly armchair. Yes really, and I know I'm going to get a lot of "an all time classic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" comments. The Wiki doesn’t have the exact stats for how much time Starling Feather shaves off but it can really make a difference on if a Survivor reaches a pallet or stuns your fat belly. I can confirm a lot of this, however I think all add-ons that effect the size, effect, and duration of the gas cloud itself is far above being able to use the Tonic more. An absolute beast of an addon that really shouldn’t be Yellow rarity. Bleach + Ether 15% is my favorite combo. Put simply you're never going to be reloading in the middle of a chase; you're going to be reloading at a pallet. (That’s a 50% increase!) It’s not astounding but a few seconds shaved off can save you at a loop or reduce your travel time and increase map pressure. This addon really helps you in a chase and also lets you apply a lot more pressure with your bottles at loops. There is pretty much zero reason to run this addon. This thread is archived. Kenneth Chase was born in 1932 by a difficult labor, which his mother wouldn't survive. Well put bluntly they both result in about the same gain in movement speed when chasing. Killer is a clown with Tattoo's Middle Finger. Icon Name Description Killer Tier Rate; Barbecue & Chilli . Power Add-ons Any Power. This addon is great if you have strong slows or Redhead’s Pinky Finger as it allows you to quickly capitalize on hitting a nearby Survivors with your bottle. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I agree with your stance on the bleach. Charlie – The Legend is a new Multiplayer Horror 4v1 inspired by the famous killer doll. It can help you contest particularly long and safe loops and force a pallet drop on an otherwise impossible loop. I've been enjoying the Clown recently but haven't figured out which are the best addons to use on him. It also lets you interact with the game faster to start breaking a pallet or hit a Survivor. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 9. speed while reloading. (Also playing on the new map for the first time) Subscribe Today! While moving faster while reloading can help your map pressure and allow you to trick some Survivors reload speed is far stronger for the exact same purpose. Can we talk about Tattoo's middle finger for a second? Sort by. The Afterpiece Tonic. There are a few niche situations (Corn Fields / The Game) where this addon is helpful but I'd rather take a general use Green addon over a highly specific Pink addon.