Cross-Play & Cross-Friends are now available! Dev Message | Error 111 and 112 information, Release information | Bug fix patch 4.1.2. Current Video Game Statistics for the Current-Gen Gamer. UNLEASHED, TOME V OF THE ARCHIVES IS NOW AVAILABLE! CONVICTION, TOME IV OF THE ARCHIVES IS NOW AVAILABLE! Dead By Daylight is getting cross-progression on certain platforms in September Jul 18, 2020 - PCGamesN Player Test Build 4.1.0 | All you need to know Jul 8, 2020 - Community Announcements Konami still haven't announced a new Silent Hill, but some Silent Hill stuff has arrived Jun 17, 2020 - Rock, Paper, Shotgun Oct 1, 2019 @ 7:12pm i don't see me on that site. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. If you want to see your stats you have take your profile off of private. It was released on 14 June 2016 for PC (Steam), 20 June 2017 for Console … Vox Mortis. #1. I figured it out, and I still cant find me on the list. 37568 playing . Also check under any aliases you might have used in the case that you've changed your name within the last 24 or so hours. These statics are based out of 80 games all 4 man SWF (I don't think TydeTyme was in charge or doing these stats someone else has been keeping track and he's just proving another body/player to facilitate the stats. All rights reserved. STEAM CHARTS An ongoing analysis of Steam's concurrent players. Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught and killed. It can't detect you otherwise. Turtle Rock Ending Support for Evolve After Player Counts Drop Again, Evolve: Phase 2 Goes 1 vs. 1 Against Newcomer Dead by Daylight, Dead by Daylight Player and Viewer Count Launch Numbers. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. An ongoing analysis of Steam's player numbers, seeing what's been played the most. While it is not that Killers have it bad currently, those stats can be skewed by the use of strong Builds (including Moris) or Survivors throwing games to do their challenges. The site is seperated out into global and regional leaderboards. Store | Hub. Don't want to be giving credit when it's not actually him). All 4 survivors played with 0 perks, items, and offerings. © Valve Corporation. Players Gain % Gain Peak Players; Last 30 Days: 37775.54 +4302.6 +12.85%: It said the site updates every 12 hours. The stats are taken from the player's achievements, and the data for said achievements are stored even if they are already completed. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://dbd.onteh.net.au/playerstats/76561198044665046/. Should start with 7656119 and be 17 characters long.". ESCALATION, TOME III OF THE ARCHIVES IS NOW AVAILABLE! 38175 24-hour peak 77347 all-time peak Compare with others... Month Avg. The next Dead by Daylight Killer is The Twins, and oh God please no, The Humble store is having a Halloween sale too, Dev Message: Small update going live regarding crash reports. I sorted by hours, Im 1641 and I'm nowhere near it, went back to the 1200's before I gave up. The stats were only tracked when a Archive-Challenge was in place by at least 1 player in the Trial. i don't see me on that site. The site is inaccurate at the best of times. Dead by Daylight. Dead by Daylight is an indie horror game developed and published by Behaviour Interactive.Dead by Daylight is both an action and survival horror multiplayer game in which one crazed, unstoppable Killer hunts down four Survivors through a terrifying nightmarish world in a deadly game of Cat & Mouse. The stats are taken from the player's achievements, and the data for said achievements are stored even if they are already completed. Dead by Daylight. I don't see my name on this list.