And when we talk, it seems like paradise The song also won Blondie their first Grammy for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance. The song was written by Neil Levenson after meeting a girl called Denise Lefrak.…, (I’m Always Touched by Your) Presence, Dear. Blondie - Denis lyrics. This was a cover of a Randy & The Rainbows song “Denise”,which reached #10 in America in 1963. Denis, Denis, Quand j'ai peche' pour deux Denis Denis, oh with your eyes so blue Denis Denis, I've got a crush on you Denis Denis, I'm so in love with you Oh when we walk it always feels so nice Denis Lyrics: Oh Denis doo-be-do / I'm in love with you, Denis doo-be-do / I'm in love with you, Denis doo-be-do / I'm in love with you / Denis Denis, oh with your eyes so blue / Denis Denis, I' Translation of 'Denis' by Blondie from English, French to French. Denis, Denis, Embrasse moi ce soir Denis, Denis, Pour un baiser d'eternite. And I'm so lucky, 'cause I found a boy like you, Denis, Denis, avec tes yeux si bleus The song was written by Neil Levenson after meeting a girl called Denise Lefrak. The French verse was going to be cut, but the Blondie vocalist insisted on keeping it and the verse stayed. Denis, ooh-be-do, I'm in love with you In 1963, the song became a popular top ten hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, when recorded by the American doo-wop group Randy & the Rainbows.A cover version by the American new wave group Blondie, re-titled "Denis", reached number 2 in the UK Singles Chart in 1978. When you smile it's like a dream "Denise" is a song written by Neil Levenson. Paroles de la chanson Denis par Blondie officiel. Denis, Denis, I'm so in love with you, Oh when we walk it always feels so nice Denis, Denis, oh with your eyes so blue Denis, Denis, I've got a crush on you Denis, Denis, I'm so in love with you Oh when we walk it always feels so nice The song was inspired by his childhood friend, Denise Lefrak. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Oh Denis, ooh-be-do, I'm in love with you ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The Tokens producers worked on the track, and it became the last Doo Wop hit for the Laurie label. He originally called it “Pretty Girl” before changing it the title to “Denise.” Deborah Harry sang a verse in French to justify the name and gender change. Denis, Denis, I've got a crush on you Denis, Denis, Je suis folle de toi Though not a hit in their native America, this was Blondie’s breakthrough hit in the UK and continental Europe. It was helped by their British-based record company Chrysalis Records promoting it extensively. Contributions: 1578 translations, 4 transliterations, 5888 thanks received, 102 translation requests fulfilled for 60 members, 95 transcription requests fulfilled, added 47 idioms, explained 78 idioms, left 5811 comments, added 5 annotations © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Denise Lyrics: Ooh, Denise, scooby doo / I'm in love with you, Denise, scooby doo / I'm in love with you, Denise, scooby doo / I'm in love with you / Denise, Denise / Oh, with your eyes so blue This was a cover of a Randy & The Rainbows song “Denise”,which reached #10 in America in 1963. Denis, Denis, I'm so in love with you, You're my king and I'm in heaven every time I look at you Copyright: Writer(s): Neil Mel Levenson Lyrics Terms of Use. Denis, Denis, Pour un baiser d'eternite' Songwriter Neil Levenson brought Randy & The Rainbows in contact with the Tokens (“The Lion Sleeps Tonight”). Denis, ooh-be-do, I'm in love with you, Denis, Denis, oh with your eyes so blue Tour Update : Elvis Costello & The Imposters and Blondie Join Forces For An Epic Tour, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS.