I've added an option into Divi Booster (under "Modules > Gallery") to easily control the number of images per row and their size:. 25% OFF all Divi Plugins, Courses, and Child Themes! How to add, configure and customize the Divi video slider module. … Video Webm: [enter URL or upload video] Built to get you more shares and more followers. You can also click the Enable Visual Builder button when browsing your website on the front end if you are logged in to your WordPress Dashboard. If you are using our free Divi child theme, place this snippet into the style.css file. Design 01. Let me know in the comments if you find this sort of thing useful! Divi offers another slider module to create a video slider on your page. Here’s a live example of how it will look! Harness the power of Divi with any WordPress theme. Here you can choose to show or hide video overlays on the main video. Locate the video slider module within the list of modules and click it to add it to your page. Then add a Video Slider Module to the row. In the overlay dropdown you can upload an image to overlay your video slide or choose to have Divi generate one automatically. You can also insert a video url from YouTube. Nelson is the owner of Pee-Aye Creative Co in the beautiful state of Pennsylvania. Here you can either upload a .mp4 or Webm file. We have some great tutorials about how to use Divi’s row and section elements. WordPress Slideshow with Multiple Row Thumbnails. Under elements you’e able to adjust the setting for the video slider module’s arrows and slider controls. The first example of text highlights in Divi is my favorite and is fairly popular on modern websites. Once you have entered the Visual Builder, you can click the gray plus button to add a new module to your page. I wanted to solve this, so I added a few snippets of CSS and it worked out great. With this module, you can organize your videos.You can use any source, for instance, you can put any YouTube or Vimeo link, or you can upload your own mp4 video.So it is up to you which one you want to use. Video slider. 2. Simply click on that slide’s gear icon to open up it’s unique settings. Hello, Divi Slider Controls. The Divi Video Slider Module | Elegant Themes Documentation Before adjusting too many settings it’s probably a good idea to go ahead and populate your video slider with video slides. When you’ve either uploaded your file or added the YouTube link simply click the green check button in the bottom right hand corner and you will return to the video slider module’s main content tab. For this example, I’m going to show you how to use a video slider to showcase a series of tutorial videos for a online course page.. Use the visual builder to add a Regular Section with a fullwidth (1 column) row. That’s all there is to it! You are also able to add custom css to various pre-defined (and pre-selected) css selectors within the video slider module in the custom css dropdown. Whether that’s as full screen backgrounds, fullwidth sections, within a slider, a gallery, or as individual images on a page/post. You can learn more about those here: https://www.peeayecreative.com/how-to-add-custom-css-media-queries-to-divi-for-making-your-site-responsive/. Divi Thumbnails. Once the module has been added, you will be greeted with the module’s list of options. Shop Now. Skip to primary content. Add the CSS Snippet. This tutorial for the Divi Events Calendar plugin will show you how to highlight and style colors of specific events in event categories. Repeat this step to add the rest of the videos needed for the unit. In addition to the default thumbnail sizes added by WordPress, themes and plugins can also register thumbnail sizes they want WordPress to automatically create when you upload an image. Try Out The Drag & Drop Page Builder for FREE! The width for me is not an issue (the images fit to the width of the screen) they are just very… tall. Before you can add a video slider module to your page, you will first need to jump into the Divi Builder. I've added an option into Divi Booster (under "Modules > Gallery") to easily control the number of images per row and their size: Technical Details – Changing Gallery Grid Image … With the Divi Gallery Module we can create awesome, eye catching galleries that’ll draw in our website visitors. Arrow Controls in Smart Slider 3 You could certainly use a media query to change the CSS for that device size. Unlimited Websites. Unlimited Users. Back To Divi Builder Plugin Documentation. Clicking this button will enable the Divi Builder, giving you access to all of the Divi Builder’s modules. This email list will send you an email when we post a new blog post. The Divi Gallery Slider layout can be very frustrating, but I'm here to solve that and show you how to force the Divi Gallery Slider to a fixed height! In most cases, we have to use JavaScript and more often an image slider plugin for jQuery to get the required result. That way when you make changes you’ll actually be able to see how they affect the end result. Display Image Overlays on Main Video: Show, Slider Controls Color: Light